C55 She has a bad temper

Su Anan really did not want to bother with them, but since she had already come looking for him, she would naturally be easily bullied.
Now that she had a great backer, Su Hua would not use his sister to threaten her.

“What night?” Su Anan replied as she laughed coldly, “Where did I go? Didn’t Brother Jin Yu see that?”

On the night of the Su Family’s banquet, she was boarded the carriage with Gu Mocheng, who called her. Only after looking through the records did Su Anan remember this number.

She didn’t think anything was wrong. When Mu Jinyu carried her on his back with Su Zihan, she had never thought of eating the grass back.

Unless her brain was damaged, and she had the gene to find trouble in her bones.

“An An, weren’t you like this before?”

Fu Xin, who was at the side, could not bear to see Mu Jinyu acting like Su Anan betrayed him and could not stand it any longer, so he scolded, “Slut girl, scum.”

“Fu Xin, what are you scolding?” Su Zihan said to Fu Xin unhappily.

Just like Su Anan, what was Fu Xin supposed to be? She was just a burden because her mother had married into the Lu Family, and she actually thought that she was some treasure of the Lu Family.

Although they were close relatives, did they have a younger sister like Lu Heng?

“Brother Jin Yu, you saw it right? This is how Su Anan scolded us at home.” Su Zihan said to Mu Jinyu, feeling wronged.

Su Anan and Fu Xin looked at each other. The one who scolding them was Fu Xin, she had to drag Su Anan into this.

“An An, I and Brother Jin Yu are sincere,” Su Zihan acted as if she wanted to cry, as if she wanted to say something about true love in front of Mu Jinyu.

The White Lotus technique was useless on Su Anan.

Before Su Zihan could finish speaking, Su Anan took the initiative to accept it.

“Brother Jin Yu, you said that you would take care of me for the rest of my life.”

This move was a preemptive move, wasn’t Su Zihan feeling wronged? She felt even more wronged than Su Zihan.

Saying that, Su Anan squeezed out a few tears from her eyes, as she looked at Mu Jinyu with watery eyes.

“Why did I become like this? Brother Jin Yu, don’t you know best? “

“Why did you change your heart? Why did you fall in love with Big Sister Zi Han? I didn’t do anything wrong, so you don’t want me. “

“Brother Jin Yu, if you didn’t change your mind, how would I?”

After saying a few words, Mu Jinyu felt uncomfortable listening to them, and started to blame himself.

An An was right, if it wasn’t for his change of heart, he would have done it with Zi Han. She wasn’t going to find a man ten years older. He must have hurt her.

“An An, you can’t degrade yourself either.” Mu Jinyu said in a gentle voice. I’m very sad that you did this. “

“No matter what, you have to protect yourself well.”

Sad? Su Anan felt disdain in her heart. He, Mu Jinyu, couldn’t stand sleeping with other men, right?

If Mu Jinyu really doted on him, how would he be together with Su Zihan for two years?

The scene changed very quickly, and when Su Zihan saw it, she became anxious. She immediately pulled on Mu Jinyu’s sleeves and said weakly: “Brother Jin Yu, my face suddenly hurts.”