C49 'Too poisonous!

They were well aware of Gu Mocheng’s character, he was someone who would take revenge when there was an enmity between him and them.
“Second brother, I’m really worried about the general’s health. I want to check it for free.”

Gu Mocheng did not say anything. He held his wine cup and looked at the television screen in front of him.

“There’s something I need your help with.” Gu Mocheng turned his head to look at Han Longyi. Thinking of Su Anan, he remembered something else.

Han Longyi replied, “Second brother, go ahead.”

“Jiang Shengxu is not staying in the hospital under your name.”

Jiang Shengxu? Han Longyi had an impression of this person. He was the only son of the Jiang Family, and the most important thing was that she was the only son.

In the third generation of Jiang Family, there were very few males. There were a lot of women outside Jiang Kui, and there were a few illegitimate daughter s as well. However, Jiang Shengxu only had one son, so she was the only successor to the Jiang Family, and the whole sect was passed on to him through Jiang Shengxu.

A few nights ago, Jiang Shengxu suddenly delivered the call to his hospital, and the Jiang Family did everything possible to get his number, wanting him to personally make the call.

Because he didn’t like Jiang Family, he was considering this matter.

Han Longyi saving the patient depended on the mood and relationship, so he was not afraid of offending the Jiang Family. Besides, both the Jiang Family and the Han Family were equally powerful, so there was nothing for him to be afraid of.

“How did you know?” Han Longyi was curious. If Gu Mocheng knew about this, he would ask.

Gu Mocheng was extremely disgusted with Jiang Family, when did he have to worry about Jiang Shengxu?

“I heard that Jiang Shengxu was bitten by a dog at that place. That beast has such long eyes, the place where she bit was just too accurate.” Mu Yan smiled as he continued.

Gu Mocheng glanced at him, Mu Yan’s reaction was fast, and said, “Second brother, are you your general?”

Other people’s Sumo Dog was very nice and docile, but Gu Mocheng’s dog, who was with his master, was not only proud and cute, but also vicious.

Seeing Gu Mocheng’s expression, Mu Yan knew that he guessed right.

“Good bite, too good bite.” he said.

Gu Mocheng ignored him, looked at Han Longyi, and continued, “That place of his is no longer suitable for treatment.”

“I’ve seen his medical records. Although he was bitten, but it’s not serious. He can still recover.” Han Longyi said as he took a sip of the red wine.

“I can’t recover.” Gu Mocheng looked at Han Longyi and said coldly, while Han Longyi was in a daze, he touched the wine cup in his hand.

No matter how slow Han Longyi was, he understood what Gu Mocheng meant.

“Second brother, Jiang Shengxu has offended you. We all know that you hate people with the surname Jiang, but this Jiang Shengxu is the darling of the Jiang Family. Xiao Yan said.

“The doctor is not very skilled.” Gu Mocheng corrected.

Thinking about Su Anan being drugged that night, Gu Mocheng was very angry. If not for her appearance, her wife would have been slept in.

He checked, it was Jiang Shengxu who did this.

Since Jiang Shengxu wanted to be with his wife that much, then she didn’t even have the ability to be with a woman.