C58 What has taken the people slept, back to go back.

Now, all the beautiful clothes in the cloakroom that were made into a floor by the Whitey were becoming increasingly exaggerated, especially the black thins on Gu Mocheng’s leather shoes.
With a blushing face, she quickly walked in front of Gu Mocheng, bent down to pick up her panties, and explained, “Hubby, I didn’t buy it.”

“Mn.” His light tone showed that Gu Mocheng did not believe him.

Su Anan stood up, and her head just happened to reach Gu Mocheng’s chest. When he spoke, a warm aura surrounded him.

“These panties aren’t very good.” Gu Mocheng said in all seriousness.

“Oh.” Su Anan replied with a red face.

“I’ll throw it away.”

As she spoke, two more hands were holding onto her waist, and the person following her was pulled into Gu Mocheng’s embrace.

“No need.” Gu Mocheng said with his hoarse voice. He lowered his head and saw the faint redness on Su Anan’s beautiful face and couldn’t help but kiss her.

For the girl in his arms, his thoughts were so heavy that with a light touch she picked out what he wanted.

After a lingering kiss, Gu Mocheng whispered into Su Anan’s ear softly. His low voice made Su Anan’s heart race and her face turn red.

“You can wear it for me to see.”

After saying that, Gu Mocheng hugged her and kissed her again. Su Anan’s hands touched his back, tightened his grip, and kissed him back.

Under Gu Mocheng’s guidance, her kissing skills increased by a lot, and it was no longer a single kiss that made her gasp for breath.

“Hubby.” Su Anan felt uncomfortable from the kiss, she wanted more.

Gu Mocheng’s hand had already touched her waist, and his other hand was holding onto Su Anan’s waist. The black colored inner part of his hand also grabbed onto Su Anan’s palm.

Su Anan could feel the silkiness of her clothes, and the temperature of her face became even hotter.

Originally, the two of them were here to try on some clothes. If this continued, they would definitely have to do something here.

The phone in Gu Mocheng’s pocket rang in the quiet space, disturbing the two.

With his excitement, Gu Mocheng did not want to pick up the phone, but the phone kept ringing, so he could only pick up.

Gu Mocheng unwillingly let go of Su Anan. He looked at Su Anan, whose face was completely red because of this thought, whose eyes were unfocused. He said in a gentle voice, “Wait for me, I’ll go take a bath first.”

Su Anan unwillingly came out of his embrace. She liked the feeling of him holding her. “Oh …” she answered with a blush.

Waiting until the bathroom, Su Anan slowly recovered from her thoughts. She looked at the silk panties in her hands and thought about the words that Gu Mocheng had whispered in his ear, “Wait for me, do you want to change into these panties?

Under the light, Su Anan looked at his pants made of fabric, her face turning hot. Did she really have to wear it?

“Mom.”

Inside the Gu Mansion, the Old Madam Gu looked at the hall, then walked to the side and called Gu Mocheng.

Following that, he heard the loud sound of Gu Ziming being beaten up from the other side of the phone. Thinking about how Xiao Yan mentioned about the Gold Selling Cave in front of the old man and added some extra details along the way, the old man felt that it was a bit embarrassing.