C59 Would Gu Mocheng like to dress like this?

“What!” He also heard the old man’s shocked and angry voice, “He, Gu Mocheng, is over 30 years old, the adult girl will go for a round, he really has the nerve to do this.”
“A big round?” Gu Mocheng was startled for a moment. The old man asked him to marry Su Zihan, but wasn’t Su Zihan the same age as him?

Su Anan knew of Su Anan’s age from the Su Family.

Soon after, Gu Mocheng heard the Old Granny and the Old Master quarreling, “Old man, do you know how to calculate that? This girl is only twenty years old, how can she be that much stronger?”

“Humph!”

“Besides, my son sleeping with a little girl is his ability and his charm.”

On the phone, the madame said protectively. If someone said that her grandson and son were bad, she would be the first one to jump out and help them, and that was no exception for the old man.

“He’s even capable!” Old Man Gu mocked. He couldn’t be bothered to lower himself to the same level as this old woman.

“If you have the ability, marry a little girl around ten and come back to sleep.” The Old Lady Gu refuted on behalf of Gu Mocheng.

Gu Mocheng was used to their noise. When he heard “this young lady is twenty”, he was startled and then said to the old lady on the phone, “Mom, I’ll come back and see you when I have time.”

“Hmm, hmm, it’s a success. Don’t try to get along with your father. The older he is, the more confused he becomes. “Little girl, you are too young and can’t get a pass. You just have to wait for a year or two, don’t kick her away.”

“Our Gu family has no plans to commit adultery.”

“Yes.” Gu Mocheng replied, then hung up and dialed the assistant’s number.

“Send Su Anan’s information to my mailbox.”

The half asleep assistant nodded and reacted to what Gu Mocheng said. He replied, “I’ll send it to you right away, sir.”

I’ve been so busy lately that I forgot about it.

Gu Mocheng hung up the phone and went back to his room. His mood was heavy, it was as if his previous mood had disappeared.

Twenty? Twenty? Thinking about Su Anan’s age, he took out a cigarette and started smoking. When Su Anan came out of the bathroom, she smelt a faint scent of smoke. She saw Gu Mocheng standing at the window smoking.

“Hubby.” “She lowered her head shyly as she called out, thinking of her panties under her nightgown.” I’m done. “

Gu Mocheng turned around and saw that Su Anan had come out of the bath. Because of the hot air being too shy, her face was completely red, even her neck started to turn red.

He came back to his senses and flicked the ash on his cigarette with his finger, “You go to sleep first, I have some matters to take care of.” Saying that, Gu Mocheng walked out of the room.

Su Anan looked at Gu Mocheng who had left. Didn’t she say that she would?

There might be an urgent matter for him to deal with.

The smell of smoke in the study was very strong. When Gu Mocheng was troubled, he would usually smoke cigarettes, and very fiercely.

The ashtray on the desk was full of cigarette butts. He looked at the information on Su Anan on the computer screen, extinguished the cigarette in his hand and took out another.

“Su Anan, twenty years old.”

September? It was October, though a month had passed.

Thinking back to what the old man and the old lady had said, Gu Mocheng fiercely smoked. Damn it, he slept with a young lady who was ten years younger than him.