C56 Good fall

“Master Young Master Mu, why should I apologize to her? I didn’t slap her face, so I’m going to apologize to the person who beat her up. “
If she had the ability, she would seek Gu Mocheng’s revenge.

Su Anan did not want to pretend, so she was not interested in dealing with this adulterous couple.

“Su Anan, you actually don’t know that you’re at fault.” Mu Jinyu’s face darkened as he said coldly.

“Right, I don’t know.” Su Anan turned and left.

So annoying. There was always more to come.

The difference in attitude between Su Anan and him was too big, so Mu Jinyu’s expression turned ugly. He didn’t mind that she beat up Zi Han, and even persuaded himself to forgive her when she went to bed with other men.

Right now, what was Su Anan’s attitude?

She did not know that she had been so angry that she had not slept that night because she had been in the man’s car.

“An An, apologize!”

“As long as you apologize, I will forgive you.”

He held onto Su Anan’s hand tightly. If she did not apologize, she would not give in and leave.

Su Anan glanced at him, “Let go.”

“Apologize!” Mu Jin Yu Leng said again as he grabbed Su Anan’s hand even more forcefully.

Fu Xin could not take it anymore, she stretched out her hand to pull Mu Jinyu’s hand, “Are you crazy? Let go! “

Su Anan glanced at Fu Xin, and indicated for her to move away.

Fu Xin understood her meaning, she took a step back and covered her eyes.

This Mu Jinyu is in for it!

As she thought about this, Su Anan quickly grabbed Mu Jinyu’s hand and threw him over her shoulder towards the ground.

All of her actions had been done in one go, and Mu Jinyu who was so beautiful that he fell on the ground did not react at all.

Mu Jinyu did not expect Su Anan to throw him, it was even a shoulder throw away. He was completely stupefied by the fall and looked at Su Anan in a daze.

Is this Su Anan?

“Brother Jin Yu.” Su Zihan recovered from her shock, she did not think that Su Anan would throw him to the ground either.

No, it was Su Anan who threw Mu Jinyu over his shoulder.

“Don’t provoke me again!” Su Anan clapped his hands, and warned them.

If not for her sister being locked up in Su Family, would she have been bullied by Jiang Mei and the others? Don’t provoke her anymore, everyone has their own explosive points.

“Su Anan, stop right there.”

Mu Jinyu who was thrown to the ground in a sorry state got up, and shouted angrily at Su Anan’s back.

He had never been so humiliated by a woman before.

“Su Anan, did you hear me?!”

Seeing that Su Anan was walking further and further away, Mu Jinyu was so angry that his face turned green. He wanted to step forward and tie Su Anan up, make her apologize, make her admit defeat.

“Su Anan, don’t think that I will marry you again. Our engagement is annulled! Criminalize! ” Mu Jinyu was furious beyond words as he threatened Su Anan.