C41 This is in the fight with him

When she mentioned the matter of Jiang Shengxu being bitten, Su Hua’s anger soared even higher, “Su Anan, watch what you have done!”
Not only did he not invite Gu Mocheng over, he had also injured young master Jiang Family, making the people of Jiang Family unhappy.

“Go and apologize to the Jiang Family!”

The people from the Jiang Family looked down on them with their dog eyes, and thought that the entire Peace City and their boss looked down on Su Anan from the start.

“Father, Whitey is usually very obedient at the Gu household.” Su Anan had not finished speaking when Su Hua coldly said, “Don’t take Gu Mocheng to pressure me! If your dog bit a person, it would have to go to Jiang Family to apologize and pay respects! “

Su Hua did not like it when people disobeyed him, especially Su Anan.

“Since you’re young, you should know some of the tricks of a fox.”

Su Hua’s contempt and slander made Su Anan’s heart go cold. She cracked a cold smile.

“Father, why don’t you feel like it was because Young Master Jiang Er couldn’t get stronger that he was bitten by my dog?”

That’s the truth, okay?

Su Hua was startled, he knew a little about the Young Master Jiang Er.

Hearing that, Jiang Mei could not sit still anymore, she stood up immediately and pointed at Su Anan: “What nonsense are you spouting?”

“An An, when did you know how to lie so well! Are you free to climb onto our Jiang Family? Even if you were to climb onto Sheng Xu’s bed, you won’t be able to enter the Jiang Family’s door. “

Jiang Mei had forcefully said that Su Anan was a man of wealth, so she wanted to seduce Jiang Shengxu.

“Auntie, the Gu family is more powerful than the Jiang Family.” Su Anan reminded.

Don’t use your brain? Peace City was the Gu family at the top, and Jiang Family was the last of the five great families.

“You!” Jiang Mei had long seen Su Anan’s sharp tongue before, she was so angered by Su Anan that she had nothing to say.

The people of Jiang Family had always been conceited and could not listen to others criticizing their own family. However, it was a fact that the Gu family was more powerful than the Jiang Family.

“That’s because Gu Mocheng can’t do it.” When Su Hua and Jiang Mei were silent, Su Zihan’s voice came from the second floor.

The person who slept the most soundly in the entire Su Family was Su Zihan. Su Anan being bitten by a dog was related to her, but she was not afraid with her mother protecting her.

Moreover, even if Father knew that he had drugged Su Anan, it was Su Anan’s fault. Su Anan should have been violated by a man.

While she was putting on her makeup, she heard Su Anan’s voice downstairs. She went to the cupboard and picked out the most beautiful clothes.

Last night, when Su Anan suppressed her limelight, she was very unhappy.

She stood at the top of the stairs, loudly replying to Su Anan’s words.

Using the sunlight that shone in from outside, Su Zihan was pleasantly surprised to see the kiss on Su Anan’s neck.

There were even more kisses than the last time he had seen them, densely packed and extending inside Su Anan’s clothes.

Jiang Shengxu was used to playing with women outside, she had many powerful charmer s on him. Yesterday, they gave Su Anan a type of charmer with very strong medicinal properties.