C48 Gold Selling Cave

“It’s a membership system, you can enter with my brother’s card”
“Xiao Xin, it’s not a good place to go to.” Su Anan said.

In the ancient times, Fu Xin was inviting Su Anan to visit a brothel. Xiao Xin was bringing her to the “brothel” in the name of shopping.

“Tsk.” Fu Xin was disdainful, it wasn’t the first time she met Su Anan, so the more forbidden a place she couldn’t go to, the more Su Anan would go.

“Xiao Xin, I want to be more obedient these days.” Su Anan continued to speak, she thought of how Gu Mocheng helped her two days ago to teach Su Zihan a lesson, and felt that she should be more obedient and be Gu Mocheng’s wife.

Thinking about Gu Mocheng, Su Anan’s face turned red, she lowered her head, afraid that Fu Xin would see her blushing.

“No, I’m not going out to play.” She insisted. What if she bumped into Gu Mocheng?

She had coincidentally met Gu Mocheng last time when they were driving, and even now, she still felt that it was dangerous.

“Are you really not going?” Fu Xin waved the card in her hand and asked with a smile.

Su Anan did not reply to her words. Instead, she asked Fu Xin, “This card of Xiao Xin’s was really given to you by your brother.”

Lu Heng cared more about Fu Xin than he cared about his own sister, so how could he let her go to the Gold Selling Cave?

Fu Xin laughed, how could Lu Heng allow his to go to the Gold Selling Cave? Of course it was stolen, she would not tell Su Anan.

“An An, the Boiled Fish is very delicious.” Fu Xin continued to lure him.

She never believed that Su Anan would change her nature, she could only hope that Su Anan would behave and become an obedient child.

Hearing that it was a delicious Boiled Fish, Su Anan subconsciously gulped down her saliva. She and Fu Xin headed to some places that they should not have been going to. The more noisy and complicated the place, the more they felt safe. They didn’t know them there, so they could play around as they liked.

“Yes.” Su Anan replied.

“My brother’s card can be eaten for free, and red wine can be drunk for free.”

Su Anan paused for a while, and said in the end, “Xiao Xin, I think it’s best that I don’t go.”

The top of Peace City were the five great families, led by the Gu family, followed by the Xiao family, Lu Family, Han Family, and Jiang Family. Xiao Yan, Han Longyi, Mu Jinyu and Fu Xin’s brother — Lu Heng was also known as the Four Young Masters.

Why didn’t Gu Mocheng line up!

Many people thought that he was ugly. The most important thing was that Gu Mocheng did not have much interest in these hollow titles, and with just his strength, he was far above the four great young masters.

He usually had a good time with Xiao Yan and Han Longyi’s group. Because Gu Mocheng was the number two in the Gu family, they liked to call him second brother.

When a group of bad friends heard that Gu Mocheng had gone to the Su Family to beat someone up, they immediately mentioned that they wanted to see the legendary Little Sister-in-Law.

Gu Mocheng did not like being in contact with them. Using Gu Mocheng’s words, they, these playboys, would bring harm to his Little Wife.

Actually, there was no need for him to bring it. Su Anan was already very bad.