C37 I'm not feeling well

Su Ya nodded at Su Hua, “En.”
“Su Anan, right, Su Anan.” Jiang Shengxu who was rolling on the ground in pain heard Su Anan’s name and gritted her teeth as she spoke.

He was bitten by Su Anan’s dog there, so he definitely should not bite it off. He thought about how his own place was bitten off by a dog, and his howls became even louder, urging Su Hua to hurry up.

When the few of them spoke out, Su Hua’s expression became even more gloomy, “Where’s Su Anan? Where did she go? “

He lied and said that Gu Mocheng would come, he waited for a long time but he did not see a trace of Gu Mocheng, and she even killed him.

He knew that Su Anan wasn’t that strong to call Gu Mocheng over, and she couldn’t bear to see the Su Family.

Mu Jinyu looked at Jiang Shengxu who was on the ground and heard them say that Su Anan had injured Jiang Shengxu. He had a premonition that something had happened to Su Anan.

“Jin Yu, where are you going?”

Su Zihan turned around and looked at Mu Jinyu as she quickly walked towards the direction of the big door.

Mu Jinyu ignored her, and was angry to the point that even Su Zihan’s eyes were full of hatred.

Damnit, it must be to find that bitch Su Anan.

Su Anan’s medicinal properties were activated, if she met Jin Yu, everything would be over.

Su Anan would definitely use this chance to snatch Jin Yu away. Thinking of this, Su Zihan ran in Mu Jinyu’s direction.

Mu Jinyu remembered that Su Anan, who had surprised him so much tonight, left even faster. He and Su Anan had already been engaged since a long time ago, and since Su Anan was younger than him, she wanted to marry him too. Mu Jinyu didn’t care about her at all.

He listened to his grandfather’s words and came to Su Family to pick Su Anan up for dinner. He came and went;

In his opinion, the most important thing that Su Zihan was gentle and considerate of was that compared to the young and immature Su Anan, Su Zihan dressed up like a lot more beautiful.

But recently, he realized that after putting on some makeup, Su Anan did not lose to him at all.

He ran to the back of the gate and looked around for Su Anan.

Under the light from the roadside lamps, he saw Su Anan being carried by a man, and from far away, he saw the back of the man.

Su Anan’s entire person was leaning on the man’s body, causing a ball of fire to surge out from Mu Jinyu’s chest.

He quickly ran over and Su Anan had already gotten onto the man’s car, which quickly drove away from the Su Family’s villa.

Mu Jinyu immediately took out his phone and called Su Anan. He anxiously waited for Su Anan to pick up the phone.

Why did An An follow that man? Didn’t she know that it was very dangerous to walk out with a man in the middle of the night? Who was that man?

When the phone was answered, Mu Jinyu did not hear Su Anan’s voice and anxiously asked, “An An, where are you going?”

“Why did you casually return to your man?”

The other end of the phone went quiet, followed by a woman’s painful groan.

How could Mu Jinyu, who had done something countless times with Su Zihan, not hear what Su Anan was doing with a single voice?

She was in the car with a man!