C34 An An, you are very beautiful today!

“Sister Zi Han.” Just as Su Zihan was about to order the Young Master Jiang Er to do whatever he wanted, Su Ya called out to him. She pointed at Mu Jinyu who was not far away and said, “Young Master Mu is here.”
Su Zihan looked over, and her expression immediately sank.

Not only was Mu Jinyu here, he was even walking towards Su Anan while staring at him with both eyes.

Su Zihan looked over, Young Master Jiang Er also turned to look, this time his eyeballs were about to fall out.

“Cousin, who is that!”

“Su Anan.” Su Zihan said snappily. Why did another man fall for Su Anan?

She then thought that if Young Master Jiang Er slept with Su Anan, then it would be very possible.

Just thinking about the scene of Su Anan being slept in by the Young Master Jiang Er and being despised by Gu Mocheng made Su Zihan feel good in her heart, and she revealed a smile at the corner of her mouth, “What, cousin brother, are you interested?”

“It’s An An, she looks more and more watery.” Young Master Jiang Er stared at Su Anan’s chest and swallowed his saliva.

Young Master Jiang Er played with women all year round,hiss figure was long and skinny, his face had no light, but when he looked at Su Anan with her lustful eyes, even Su Zihan felt disgusted. However, Su Anan was worthy of him. Cousin, you’re interested! “

“Hm!” Cousin, I’m not going back tonight. ” The Young Master Jiang Er said impatiently.

Before today’s banquet, Su Hua had repeatedly told her not to cause trouble with Su Anan. Originally, Su Zihan had wanted to spare Su Anan, but when she saw how beautiful Su Anan was while dressing, her limelight had completely overshadowed her. Furthermore, looking at the expression in Su Anan’s eyes, she couldn’t help but want to tear off Su Anan’s clothes.

“Alright!”

She looked at Su Anan hatefully, her lips curling into a malicious smile.

“Cousin, I’ll help you arrange it.”

Hearing Su Zihan’s words, Young Master Jiang Er’s eyes lit up even more. He turned his head to look at Su Anan with a disgusted expression.

“Cousin, hurry.” The Young Master Jiang Er said anxiously.

“Don’t worry!” Su Zihan laughed, she smiled at the Young Master Jiang Er, “Cousin, she will be in your bed soon.”

“Since she’s my sister, don’t play with her to death.” Su Zihan said meaningfully.

When she finished, the Young Master Jiang Er finally understood and pointed at Su Zihan, “You, you!”

“Big Sister Zi Han, if Big Uncle finds out about this, wouldn’t he be angry?” Su Ya worriedly spoke out from the side.

Su Zihan laughed sarcastically, “Then you’ll replace her?”

Su Ya looked at the smiling Young Master Jiang Er and shook his head, “No, I am worried that you will be scolded by uncle.”

“What are you angry about? It was Su Anan who snatched my cousin away. “

Before Gu Mocheng arrived, he would let the Young Master Jiang Er sleep with him, and at that time, both Su Anan and the Young Master Jiang Er would be caught red-handed on the bed. With Gu Mocheng’s green hat, they would definitely be enraged, and they would kick Su Anan out of the Gu family.

After being kicked out of the Gu family, his father would only be annoyed at Su Anan, who had lost all value in her usage. There was no place for Su Anan in Su Family.