Chapter 10: Blood On My Hands

Hey all! I know it's been some time since my last update, I've been finding it hard to find a groove because of school. But don't worry, I hope to make up for it! Soon after this chapter, I'll be publishing some other stuff, so stay tuned! 

Once again, deepest apologies. I've been feeling really stressed and worn out lately. But anyways, I hope you enjoy chapter ten!

--Lucina POV--
From the moment I woke up, I knew something was horribly wrong. The smell of blood and sweat reached my nostrils, making me recoil. What had happened last night? It all felt like a dark, blurry mess...

I opened my eyes.

I brought my hands to my mouth in horror and surprise at seeing the scene around me. I was lying on Y/N, who was completely naked. His neck and chin were covered in bite marks, and bloody patches where... flesh had been ripped off. I wanted to throw up, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight.

His chest had countless scratches, and... w-were those...? I suppressed a gasp. It looked like he had been whipped...

I blushed at realizing- I was in the nude too... Not like it mattered at the moment. Who had done this to him?

My questions were seemingly answered as my gaze traveled to my hands... Sweet Naga... There's blood on my hands... His blood...

There was a whip on the floor near me. No... I couldn't have... I couldn't have done this to him...

I touched his chest softly, making him gasp and open his eyes. I moved to touch his cheek, but he recoiled instinctively. I felt my heart sink. I hurt him... I abused him... I broke him...

Y/N: L-Lucina... H-How are you feeling...?

Lucina: I... I don't remember anything from last night... D-Did I do this to you?

He touched his neck softly, wincing at feeling the immense pain. "Lucina... It wasn't your fault."

I hid my face in my hands. I couldn't bear to see Y/N so...

Lucina: No... It is my fault. I let the demon t-take control. I let my jealousy get the better of me.

I crawled over to him, my hands shaking uncontrollably. "What in the world is wrong with me?"

He interlocked his fingers with mine, pushing my chin up so we were face to face.

Y/N: Lucina, there's nothing wrong with you. Everyone gets jealous sometimes. Everyone has deep, dark desires that they want to keep down. It's just that sometimes, those desires surface, and there's nothing we can do about it.

I nodded sadly. I couldn't trust myself anymore. I let myself go, and it had resulted in... I averted my eyes from the blood on the floor.

His grip on my hand was weakening. He appeared to be nodding off. I slapped him awake, then snatched my hand back.

Lucina: I-I'm sorry, Y/N! I forgot myself for a second there!

I was scared. If I let him fall asleep, he may never wake up again... I had to take him to the infirmary as soon as possible.

Lucina: I have to take you to a healer. Now.

Y/N: N-Nonsense! I'm as fit as a... a... what are those violin things called?

I shook my head, sighing, before pulling him onto the bed with his shoulders. He groaned, in a lot of pain.

I began to whisper under my breath, pleading that he would be alright.

Lucina: Oh, Naga... Oh, Naga...

I ran to the bathroom, dressing up without a care for the many bloodstains surrounding my body. Once I was done, I made a quick check in a mirror. I barely recognized the person that lay in front of me.