The Confession (Continued....AGAIN.)

Brandon's Point Of View

I can't believe it. She actually wants to be my girlfriend. Nikki Maxwell wants to be my girlfriend. She hugs, and me, being still in complete and utter shock, slowly return her embrace. My heart pounds inside my chest, and I'm sure she can hear it pounding so loudly it's hurting her ears.

Brandon: "Are you sure? Really?"

Nikki slowly let's go of me and I can see her face is crimson now. She took a hold of my hand slowly and hesitantly.

Nikki: "To be honest, I've had a crush on someone for a long time too. I've been waiting to confess forever and a day."

I look at her for awhile. Is it me?

Brandon. "W-who?"

Nikki: "I'll give you a hint. He's right in front of me."

I smile and blush. We look for a long time into each other eyes and we lean in closer and closer until...
Betty comes in and we quickly let go of one another, blushing profusely.

Betty: "Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to see how you two were doing." Betty smiles.

Brandon: "W-We're doing fine, Betty. Thank you."

Betty grins.

Betty: "Well, I'll just be going now. Make sure to everything is in tip top shape with the bowls, and you all are free to go."

Nikki: "Okay Betty. Thank you for checking up on us. I appreciate your help."

Betty: "I'm glad I could be of use."

Betty smiles and closes the door behind her as she walks out. Nikki and I stand up. I clear my throat.

Brandon: "So...you're my girlfriend now? You really like me?"

She shakes her head and smiles. Than she looks at me, grabs a hold of my shoulders and brings her face up to mine. Her face is almost crimson. She whispers something I'll never forget.

Nikki: "I don't like you. I love you, Brandon."

Before I can answer, her lips meet mine. My eyes widen and I feel heat rising to my face. Soon, I relax at her surprise. At first, our kiss is gentle, then it becomes more demanding. I find myself running my hands through her hair and across her back. She smiles under the kiss, and I do too. Nikki has her hands in my hair too. I guess this answers my questions better than anything. We stop for a breather and she has her forehead against mine. I grin and whisper something to her.

Brandon: "I love you too, Nikki."

Nikki smiles.

Nikki: "I can't imagine being any happier than I am in these moments."

Her words make my heart soar into the sky all the way to the heavens. I smile and kiss one last time before we go to clean up the dogs mess.

Brandon: "Let's go get it over with."

Nikki pouts comically. She smiles and opens the gate. She turns her head and looks at me. She points at me, grinning and blushing.

Nikki: "I bet you can't clean up faster than me." She says, already running inside to take of the dogs.

Brandon: "Hey, come back here!"

We laugh and smile until were done. Nikki finishes putting the stuff away just seconds before I do. She sticks her finger in my face.

Nikki: "Ha! I have won!"
She smiles and laughs as she does this, even though she tried so hard to keep a straight face.

Brandon: "I'm still a winner."

Nikki raises her eyebrows questioningly. I smile and blush a little.

Nikki: "How so?"

Brandon: "I just got a beautiful girl to say yes to dating me."

Nikki rolls her eyes and kisses me.

Nikki: "I still win!"
She puts her hands on her hips and smiles.

We finished putting her stuff away and I walked her home.