Is This The End (Once again Continued)

Mackenzie's Point of View

I can't believe the stupid dorks convinced the principal to take a look at the video footage from earlier today. This is stupid. I sit down in my chair and cross my arms.

I thought people weren't even supposed to be able to look at the footage if it isn't an extreme situation. What the heck?

Brandon starts talking and I listen to his side of the story. My poor, sweet, Brandon seduced by such a stupid little girl. I cannot express how bad I feel for him. I sigh.

Brandon: "It started when I was walking in the halls. I was walking when Mackenzie approached me and started speaking to me."

He steals a glance at me and I curse him under my breath. I try to drown out his voice as he explains his side of the story to the principal. I'm going to be honest, I actually did kind of like him. I tried so hard all the time. I thought he would be mine, until the year Nikki Maxwell came. I may not look it, but I really actually like him. I thought maybe someday he would love me. I was always told by my parent I was a princess.

When I met Brandon, he was actually really nice. He didn't always treat me this way. I mean, he didn't exactly hangout with me 24/7, but I saw him as my prince. He didn't treat me like all the other boys would. When I talked to him, I felt like he was really a challenge. I felt like I actually had to try to win his heart.

I wanted him to be my prince, and I love the idea of him being my boyfriend more than I love my lipgloss. And that's saying something.

He made me feel like I was special for once. And then Nikki came. I felt jealously rage through me when I saw the way he looked at her.

I love Brandon, I just have a weird way I showing it....

I guess I'm kind of cruel, but I can't help how I was raised. I only want to fix people. I drown out all the sounds around me and try to get lost in my own thoughts.