Codenames, A Black Cat and A Cure for Stuttering

Adrien arrived to Marinette's house at the same time on the following day. She quickly rushed him out, trying to avoid more questions from her parents.

"I thought that we could go to the Musée D'Orsay tonight. There's a new exhibit," Adrien suggested.

"That sounds wonderful."

He smiled. It was crazy, but he had missed her so much. They had just seen each other the night before. But all day long he was restless, eagerly awaiting the moment they would be together again.

"We'll have to take the train," Marinette continued. "It's too far to walk."

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll just put my hood on."

Marinette laughed. "We definitely don't want the crazy fangirls seeing you. I mean, you're already stuck with me, I don't think you could handle any more."

Adrien looked at her fondly before stepping up to her. "You know that you're my favorite fangirl," he said, putting his hand to her face.

She blushed as he rubbed his thumb across her cheek. Clearing her throat, she squeaked out "We should get going."

His face fell slightly as he stepped back. She still seemed uncomfortable around him, and he hated that. He would need to think of something to make her feel more at ease.

The two turned and walked to the nearest train station. Adrien put his hood on as they got to the platform.

"So, should I give you a codename since you're incognito?" Marinette teased.

Adrien laughed. "I think that's a great idea!" he said as they boarded the train and sat down.

"Hmmm... let me think," she said, tapping her finger against her lips.

Adrien glanced down. Those lips of hers looked so nice. For a split second he wondered what they felt like.

"How about Griffin?" she suggested.

He smiled. "I like it."

She nodded smugly.

"Alright, now I have to come up with a codename for you," Adrien continued.

"For me? I don't need a codename!" she protested as she laughed.

"Yes you do! It's not fair that I get one and you don't," he reasoned.

Marinette sighed. "Alright, go ahead."

Adrien looked up, thinking. After a few moments a big smile crossed his face. "I got it, and it's perfect for you."

"Let me hear it," she said hesitantly.

"Princess!" he announced.

She looked at him like he was crazy. "Seriously? Princess? I'm not really a 'princess' type of girl."

"Of course you are. You're beautiful and sweet, just like a princess."

"What?" she exclaimed, blushing. "No I'm not!"

"Yes you are," he insisted, leaning towards her.

She blushed more before standing up. "Come on Griffin, this is our stop."

Adrien quickly followed her out of the train and they walked the rest of the way to the museum.

After buying their tickets and going up to the second floor, they found the exhibit on Art Nouveau.

There were paintings, posters, sculptures and even furniture in the collection. Adrien and Marinette slowly walked around as they examined the work.