Chapter 1

So this is going to be in Tris' POV unless I say otherwise 😊
__________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Beatrice Prior.
My teammates call me Tris.
I am 17 years old so is the rest of my team.
We work for the FBI.
We specialise in Undercover missions.
We always report to Max.
Tori is the female supervisor.
Amar is the male.

8:20am is what my clock shows. Damn I have to be in the board room at 8:30... I quickly jump out of bed and into the shower. When I get out I pull on some jeans, leather boots and a fitting black top. I don't bother to put make up on, it is a huge waste of time when you are in a rush in the morning. I grab my gun, gun holder, badge and ID before I was out the door.

I arrived at the board room with 3 minutes to spare, most of my teammates had already arrived. Uriah was making paper aeroplanes out of scrap paper and making them fly at Four who looked like he was about to kill him for doing so. It's funny to think we all met around a year ago and we are all so close.

I took a seat in between Lynn and Christina who was sucking Will's face.

"Gag me please," I say.

"Amen to that," Lynn said rolling her eyes.

"Awww lighten up you two," says Christina in her chirpy morning voice.

"NO PDA!" Uriah shouts

"Bit late for that bro," said Zeke while chuckling.

At that point Max walks in with a USB in his hand and plugs it into the table. We have one of those cool holographic tables, the ones that you are able to interact with.

"Okay team we got a fresh one. Remember how a couple of missions ago we place Christina undercover in the Miss United States competition to catch that person who was going to blow the place? Well apparently he was working with an accomplice, the man we bagged was Peter as you all remember," at this point a Peter's picture appears on the table along with all his crimes, age and skills, "his accomplice Eric is set to do the same thing at a new event."

All of exchange nervous glances as Max continues, "Before I announce the mission I want to assign the teams, Christina, Marlene, Shauna and Tris are going to be the undercover team, Lynn and the boys will run intelligence guiding the undercover team with a safe operation just like last time.

"So why is Lynn with us? Not that we don't want you but you've got a girl/guy set up going on Max.." Four said. He was right as mush as I hate to agree with him... Let's just say mine and Four's tactics have never seen eye to eye. It was a bit unusual.

"Yes I sort of have but it is for a good reason. We have determined the targeted place to be at the.... Victoria Secret Fashion Show," says Max.

"WHAT?!?!" Shauna, Marlene, Christina and I exclaim.

"The one that is literally 2 days away?" Christina asks.

Max nods then leaves.

At this point we hear a bunch of wolf whistles from the guys.

"Imagine our girlies getting into some very nice looking lingerie," Zeke says earning a slap from Shauna.

"Babe if you keep saying that I ain't keeping anything that I will be wearing on this assignment," Shauna said with an evil look in her eye.

I kinda sat there quietly after he announced that chatter went on something about Lynn worshipping Max for his decision for letting her run intelligence. Christina and Marlene were very excited, Will and Al were talking equipment and Zeke and Uriah were just being well Zeke and Uriah.

Why, why, why I don't have that nice of a figure, I don't have curves I don't really have breasts, not like Mar, Christina or Shauna. I've never been a girly girl either.... It took me awhile before I noticed that Four was no longer sitting opposite me and had now taken Christina's spot next to me.

"You okay? You kind of spaced out after he announced the venue," he said.

"Why are you being nice to me?"

He laughs, "So I can't be nice to my own teammate?"

"Not when her name is Tris and your name is Four..." I retorted.

"That's true but all jokes aside what's going on? Is it what Victoria Secret shows off?"

I remain quiet for a while contemplating my answer when Tori enters the room.

"Tris, Chris, Mar, Shauna, I need you now," she says.

I look at Four into his deep blue eyes and immediately feel my heart begin to race before I stand and follow Tori with the girls to her office.

"Alright ladies, we've pulled a couple of strings for you, the producer to Victoria Secret has allowed you to come on to their catwalk as "new angels" for the mission, they are going to work you guys into the show and they are willing to let you have an earpiece in for us to communicate to you. You all have fittings with them in 30 minutes. Dismissed," she says.

One by one we file out of her office.

"Tris isn't this going to be exciting?!? It is a dream to walk on that catwalk and plus Four will be able to see you," she says with a wink.

"What? Four has no interest in me whatsoever, heck we argue and insult each other more times than we actually say nice things..." I say.

"Right as if, I saw the way you both looked at each other before we had to go with Tori," Marlene said, with her hands over her heart.

"Not true guys we were just talking about the assignment," I retort.

"He so wanted you and now with the assignment you can totally show him what he is in for," Shauna says with a wink.

Could that be true? Does Four have something for me? Relationships are hard in this line of work... The selfless deeds that you do for one another can end up getting people killed. That's the way my parents and brother went. Caleb was taken hostage to get my parents to spill a secret. They went in and they all got shot. I was away on a school camp and within a week I got offered to join the undercover force of the FBI.

We were walking the hallway when our phones get an incoming message:

Fashion studio 10, Amity close

That must be the address. We all pile into Shauna's car and head to our destination.