chapter 1

(A/N This story has some changes in the titan war than the original books by uncle Rick .so plz read and then judge it.)

The only thing that mattered to Percy Jackson now was revenge.
He was forced to watch his wise girl die in front of him at the hands of his bastard of a grandfather,  the titan lord Kronos.

The bastard had frozen Percy in time and made him watch as he stabbed his scythe in Annabeth, the girl Percy loved with all his life.

Tears fell from Percy's eyes onto the ground as he cradled the lifeless body of his wise girl. He was aware of Kronos laughing heartily looking at Percy. The last words that came from his wise girl's mouth were, "I love you seaweed brain. I know this will be hard for you, but defeat this asshole and then move on for me . Promise me that you will move on."

Percy replied, " I love you too wise girl, I love you too. But I cant live without you. You were the rock that held me when I lost hope, you were my mortal anchor when I dived in the styx . Please wake up, for me."

Annabeth smiled sadly and pulled him in for a kiss. When she broke away, she just said" I love you seaweed brain "   
And then her body went limp.

Sadness filled Percy's heart as he saw his wise girl die in his arms. This sadness quickly turned to rage and hatred as he heard Kronos speak mockingly," Aww, 
So sad. Come grandson so that I can unite you with your little girlfriend."

Percy slowly stood up with fire burning in his eyes and said in a cold tone ," You are mistaken grandpa. It's not me who is going to die, its you".
"I am an immortal you fool. I cannot die" kronos sneered .

"Then I will make you fade. I swear on the river styx." Saying so , he uncapped riptide and charged the titan lord.