Chapter 20

The day had finally arrived. Today, Percy was going to face Atlas in the arena of the Titans. Said god was nervous as hell. Even though he knew that he had years of training with the primordials, Atlas still would have a slight advantage due to his domain of endurance. This assured that he would be damaged far less slowly, also he was a lot stronger in muscle power than Percy. So, Percy had every right to be nervous and anxious.

Diverting his mind from that topic for a moment, he thought about the past week. A slight smirk appeared on his face as he remembered the reactions of the five gods and titaness when he and Hera had informed them that they were now a couple.
Everyone was surprised, except for Hestia. Being the elder sister, she already knew about their feelings towards each other.

As he was in his internal musings, a knock was heard from his door. He opened it to find a worried Hera. He smiled softly and moved aside, thus letting her in. Closing the door, he approached the bed and sat on it, just beside the worried goddess of marriage.
He placed a hand on her right hand, all the while smiling at her. She couldn't help but smile back at him, even though she felt like her blood pressure would go out of control, due to her worries. Could a god's blood pressure fluctuate? Ughhhhh. Percy was already rubbing off on her. Dam his ADHD.

" I know that I have already said this about ten times today, but please take care. Try not to die on me. I wouldn't want the first guy I date to die within a week.". She tried to joke.

This brought a smile to his face and he just pecked her on the lips in response. She seemed to melt into his touch. He was utterly surprised that he had this effect on her. Thinking of it now, this was the same reaction he used to get when he touched or hugged Annabeth or Rachel for that matter. Maybe it was his obliviousness that confused him from the clear signs the girls gave him. What the fuck ? He thought. Can't he get rid of his ADHD for at least ten minutes?

As they pulled back, she pressed her head into his chest and sat their not moving, just listening to his steady heartbeat, savouring the moment . Who knows? This may be the last moment they have together . Pushing those negative thoughts aside, she got up slowly and said, " It is time . Oceanus sent a message that the fight will begin in fifteen minutes. If we are late, they will not hesitate in killing mother."

Percy nodded and stood up. He pulled hee in a small hug. After letting her go, he took her hand and walked out of the room with her. As they approached the living room, they were met with six grim faces. Metis was the first to approach them . She gave Percy a small hug and spoke," I trust you to defeat my rapist of a cousin and free my aunt ,Percy. Do not let me down." He smiled at her and nodded. The other gods gave him hugs or in Hades's case, a simple Pat on the back. Hestia, seeing his nervousness, used the hearth's power to give him hope.

When they were done, they nodded to each other and the seven immortals flashed themselves to the Titan arena on Mount Othyrs, to meet either a great success, or inevitable death. Which of these they would get, was for time to decide.

Oh! And how can we forget the three old hags with clubs and spinning threads. They were the ones who caused this to happen. Sigh. The poor author had to write a full story because of those three hags who just wanted entertainment. Welp. On with the story before they cut my life string.

Kronos POV

Today is the day I will finally win this war. No. This was not a war. This was revenge. Today , that annoying bastard grandson of mine will perish. I have made sure that Atlas's javelin is infused with the material of my scythe, which can make an immortal fade. Muhahahah.

Anyways, I was sitting on my throne in the stands of the arena . Beside me sat a shivering and weeping Rhea. Well , she was weeping because I had just had my way with her. She tried to fight back, but being the Lord of time has its perks.