Chapter 15

Metis POV

"That would be us, niece."
Came a mysterious voice from behind us. We turned around and saw three old ladies with silver hair and purple eyes. Their eyes held pure wisdom. Each of them had a mean looking club in their hands. Nervousness hit my system as I realized who they were. This was the first time since the announcement of Atlas's titles that the old ladies had come down on Earth.

I went to a deep bow and said ," Lady Fates. It's a pleasure to meet you." The others followed my example and bowed before the triplets of Ananke. The Morai just smiled and gestured for us to stand. As we stood , aunt Rhea asked in a polite voice," May we know why are you here miladies?"

" We have come here to inform you that things have just gotten harder for your side in this upcoming war. As you know that Kronos knows about his future and thus has decided to disrupt fate itself. This is why we are going to support you in this war. While we cannot interfere directly, we will surely help you in other ways ."

" That's great. Thank you so much for this." Said Hestia excitedly. The Fates cracked a small smile but immediately turned serious.

" The grave news is that Kronos has recruited Typhoon for his cause and is going to unleash him on you after about a month. He knows that with Perseus's help, you will defeat the storm giant, but it will also severely weaken you. This will only make it easier for him to crush you. "

I gulped and saw that everyone had faces as pale as Hades's . "So this means that this is a hopeless war. There is no chance of winning." Demeter said sadly.

"Do not give up hope, dear goddess. We have decided to give you an upper edge in this war. We would like to bless your weapons. Our blessings will ensure that any immortal lesser than a primordial when killed by your blades will not go to Tartarus, they will simply fade and go to the void. "

My eyes widened to the size of those huge dishes in which Kronos ate humans ( don't even ask. That dude can seriously eat anything). "Th..th..thank you miladies. That's a huge gift. "

Hera was next to ask," Can you do something about his condition?" She pointed towards Percy. His wound had still not healed completely and his face was still a little pale. The Morai nodded and asked her to get away from Percy's body. Then they encircled him and started chanting in a language I didn't understand. But I somehow knew that this was the language that the creator Lady Chaos had made for the primordials.

They rose in the air while chanting. A purple sphere of power encircled Percy and he stared floating in the air along with the Morai. As the Fates finished the chant, the sphere shrunk in size and went in through Percy's mouth . The wound suddenly closed , leaving a golden scar. The colour returned to his face. Even though I had my eyes on Zeus, I had to accept , Percy was hot. His physique was incredible. I couldn't help but snicker when I heard Hera sigh sadly as a new chiton appeared on his body, covering his muscular chest.

"We have healed his injuries. But we can't restore his powers . He will need to rest for that. "  Hera sighed in relief and gave them a grateful nod. "Also, since your home has been destroyed, we will help you set up a new home on Mount Olympus, about three days journey from here. Or two flash travels away, seeing your depleted strength levels right now. We will make sure that the Titans don't detect the place before you fully recover."

The Fates gave me one last nod and climbed through a portal, heading back to Planet Fate , their home planet. We all looked at one another and shrugged . The cyclopes and hundred handed ones had already dissolved in the mud to rest . They had assured us that they would appear when we needed them and called for them. As the Titans wouldn't detect our presence, might as well flash travel. It would reduce our energy, but we had enough time to regain it when we reached Mount Olympus.