A/N

I know that you guys are probably pissed at me that I take a week's time and all that is uploaded is an A/N. But I promise that the next chapter will be updated tomorrow or the day after.

Now onto some important matters. This story has received lots of appreciation and that is all thanks to you guys. But as this story will be completed in about 2 or 3 more updates, I want to ask you guys about what I should write next.

I just read the Legacy of Asgard by Anaklusmos14 and I thoroughly liked the plot.

1     I am thinking of writing a similar story where Perseus is a son of Thor and Sif.  The pairing for this will be decided by you guys via poll.

2      Another plot is time travel again. But this time, it will be Percy against half the Olympian council. He will have the help of some gods, but against others (cough, Zeus, cough)

3      The last and my favourite plot is how Annabeth betrays Percy, which leads to him accepting godhood. It will be a relatively peaceful fanfic. No war with crazy primordials, just his new life as a god. But if you do want , we can always add some action.

Please message me about your views on this.

If someone has any other ideas about other plots and storylines, please message me. Thank you guys . Live you all.

Peace out.🖖😁