Chapter 14

Percy POV

" Looks like the little traitor is out of Tartarus and has joined the children of Kronos".

A female emerged from the kitchen, with an apple in her hand and said," Boy, you have quite a powerful aura . We have heard all about you from Kronos. You have managed to piss him off even more than Zeus, and I thought that was impossible. So, Kronos had sent us here to capture or kill you, he doesn't really care either way."

From the looks, I could tell that the man in the shadows was Krios , titan of the South. He wore red armour and had a helmet with ram horns. The other man was medium tall, about 5'10 and had ocean blue eyes . Must be Oceanus, I thought.

The lady slowly walked towards Oceanus and linked her arm with his. So she was Tethys, Oceanus's wife and Atlas's grandma.
Man . This was gonna be hard. Even if Metis kept Tethys busy, there was no way I could beat both Krios and Oceanus at the same time. Also, I wasn't at my full power level because of the journey and flash traveling.

Heck I couldn't even defeat a weak titan like
Prometheus right now. I had to somehow stall time and hope that the gods and Rhea recovered. But it was a small chance because they weren't even starting to stir.

So I did the natural thing that I do when I am seriously outnumbered. I unsheathed both my blades and charged. Metis summoned her spear and charged her mother.

Oceanus created a sword out of water and Krios produced a spear to fight me. I knew that my water powers would be useless in this fight as Oceanus had much more control over it than me. I could only rely on my time powers and small reserve of lightning powers . We met in a series of clashes . Oceanus was fighting me in close quarters, while Krios was attacking from a distance with his spear. If I wouldn't have been the god of swordsmanship , I would have become kebab by now . Still, even my sword skills weren't enough . I had to use my time powers to continuously slow them down. But it was draining me real fast.

About  thirty five minutes in the fight, I made a mistake. While dodging a swipe from Oceanus, I left my right side undefended. Krios took advantage and stabbed me in the abdomen. I roared in pain, and fell to one knee . But I was able to cut his spear in half. He now held just the shaft, whereas the other half was still embedded in my stomach. From the other side of the room , I heard a scream of pain and saw Metis on the floor , with Tethys standing over her , her sword raised to stab Metis.

I knew that I had to act fast. So, I closed my eyes and gathered all the power that I could. I opened my eyes to see that everyone other than me and Metis had frozen. I mind messaged Metis to put up a force field around her  and the others . Her eyes widened , but she did as she was told.

With a feral scream , I let loose a blast of pure power. A golden blast of power overtook the room. The three Titans were blown backwards .

Once the smoke and rubble cleared, I could see that Metis had slowly risen up to her knees . She looked unhurt except for a scar on her right shoulder. But she was pretty shaken up. She was looking at me with wide eyes and her jaw was wide open in shock.

Hades immediately deactivated the force field and broke his chains . By this time, Rhea and Hera had also woken up. My vision was getting blurry with each second that passed. The last thing I saw was Rhea, Metis , Hades and Hera running towards me.

Hera POV

As we got out of the chains , I saw the house was destroyed. My other siblings were still passed out. Metis was sitting on her knees, clutching her bleeding shoulder. She was looking at a figure in the centre of the room in shock and awe. When I closely inspected, a feeling of horror I'll passed through me. It was Percy and he looked absolutely terrible. His clothes were covered in ichor. One half of a spear was sticking out of his stomach. He was breathing heavily.