Chapter 22

A/N Hey guys, I have uploaded the first chapter of my new story, ' The son of Thor' . Make sure to check it out . I promise you will enjoy it. Make sure to read and vote. Also, it is a harem story. Please comment about which ladies you want in the harem. ( Choose only from pjo and hoo). I haven't read Magnus chase yet and I am not including the Egyptians in the story. Thank you . Now onward with the story.

Percy POV

As we reached the Titan fortress, we saw that we had landed at the bottom of Mount Othyrs. It was a disadvantage, but one thing I knew was that the titans'symbols of powers were not ranged weapons like ours. They couldn't shoot power blasts from a distance.

I had currently disabled my time powers as I didn't want Kronos to sense us. But judging from the lack of noise, I could tell that most of the Titans were still sleeping. This was our last moment to strike . Any delays would be fatal .

I knew that stealth was not possible as like me, the other gods couldn't suppress their aura really well. It would not be hard for Oceanus and Tethys to sense Poseidon and vice versa. Similar with Hades and Iapetus.
I knew that the only chance we had of winning this battle was if my plan turned out successful.

Slowly, we proceeded towards the main corridors of the palace. We had decided that Zeus, Poseidon, Hades and I would go to the throne room for the first phase of our plan, whereas the ladies would move in other directions to take care of the guards. Also, this would be beneficial as our aura's would be far spread around for the Titans to figure out we were here.

We entered the throne room to find a lone figure sitting on a small chair below a silver throne. He was completely drunk. You could tell it by seeing his posture. He had a large bottle in his hands , from which he was occasionally taking long swigs. Seeing that it was dark, we decided to send Hades to spy on the figure. Concealed in shadows, Hades went up to the person and with our mind link, informed us that it was Epimetheus.

This eased my worries as Epimetheus was already not the sharpest pencil in the box. Add to it alcohol and he was as harmless as a small puppy .
But still, we could not take any risks. So , I slowly moved towards him . When I was sure he had passed out, I summoned riptide and pierced it through his heart. I clamped my hand over his mouth to muffle his screams. His eyes shot open and he let out a loud scream of pain.

Slowly, he started to dissolve in the dust. Once he was dead, I motioned for the others to start the task we were here for.

Poseidon walked towards Oceanus's throne. Once he was there, he raised his trident and impaled it into the throne. A bright blue flash of light occurred and the next moment , the throne went dull. All the power radiating from the throne was gone. Half to Poseidon, half back to Oceanus. I knew that we didn't have much time. Zeus attacked Krios's throne and got the same outcome. Hades went to toll on Iapetus's throne. This is when the ladies flashed in. Rhea and Metis stayed at a distance as a Titan was not allowed to touch another titan's throne. Hestia attacked Hyperion's throne. Hera went to Theia's throne and attacked it. Demeter completely demolished Phoebe's throne.

Me, I marched up to king Jackass's throne . Just as I was going to strike the throne, I was stabbed in the shoulder. Turning around, I saw Kronos with a sadistic smile, while his scythe was embedded in my shoulder.
The other titan's had surrounded us , giving no chance to escape. That is when I felt the pain in my body. It was the same like when he had landed a cut on me when we fought on Luke's cruise ship. But just that this time I was weakening faster as he had stabbed me .

Now if it would be any other titan's weapon, it wouldn't be as fatal. But Kronos's scythe was different, as it was actually the first Titan weapon in existence. It was forged in Gaia's blood, and then coated in Ouranos's blood. So , it was as dangerous as any Primordial's symbol of power.