Chapter 3

Back in the teachers room, Professor Vie and Karasuma Sensei were on their computers doing work, well Karasuma Sensei was. "So what's with the new kid? He doesn't even pay much attention in my class, in my class!", Professor Vie was right next to Karasuma Sensei trying to get some information on the transfer student.

"I can't tell you, his entire existence is classified, but I have no idea what kind. All I know is his age and first name.", he explained. "15 years old, name known.... Killua."

__________

"That was a wonderful candy, I haven't had sweets like that since last week's stop in Britain.", Sensei exclaimed gleefully. Everyone else breathed a sigh of relief, glad that he didn't try to kill their target and/or make a mess.

He then grabbed the chalk and continued explaining, "Now as I was writing, the purpose of having an expon-  BLAST!" They all watched in horror as Koro Sensei's arm that he was writing with had been blasted.

As the chalk dropped to the floor, it rolled towards Nagisa. He picked it up and examined it, it looked normal except for the small hints of pink. "This is?!"

Koro Sensei was sweating quite a bit, but began to grow a new arm. The class looked to the back to see any hints on how the new kid had done it. But Killua wasn't there, instead he was at the front of the class with a green government standard knife pulled out.

"So if I kill him with this I can go home?", he said through the glass window. Karasuma Sensei was watching and nodded in response.

Killua grinned, "Easy". Koro Sensei then sensed something, something he should've noticed before. This boy was not ordinary, not even for an assassin.

Killua lunged at him and started attempting to strike him in different places. The class watched as he showcased his skills with his knife. Soon, what seemed like forever, Koro Sensei was pinned to the wall, literally. "You seem like a good teacher and I could care less if this world were to explode, sorry.", Killua said with a shrug and aimed the knife at Koro Sensei's head.

Some closed their eyes but wanting to see the glob Sensei would explode into. Killua took a breath and swung his knife back and down, but Koro Sensei had disappeared, he had molted, again.

"That trick is starting to get a bit difficult", he said with a heavy breath. "But never fear students for this boy cannot do anything against me now", Koro Sensei said giggling, he showed in his wrapped handkerchief, the knife which Killua was holding.

"Well, I tried", Killua said with a sigh. Everyone sighed in relief, but Nagisa could tell that the battle was not over.