Chapter 18

Koro Sensei appeared at the starting point in Greed Island, with Karama following soon after. "Woah....is this it?", he wondered out loud. "I would hope not, Gon made it sound a lot more appealing than a huge grassy landscape", Karmaa replied.

Creek

They turned around and saw another player coming in. He had pale skin with long black hair flowing down his back.

Koro Sesnei didn't know what to do when meeting another player, so he played the I'm-a-random-statue-in-a-game card. Karma on the other hand walked up to the man, "Do you know which way I can find cards?".

"Sorry, this is my first time playing", he replied plainly. Karma nodded and began walking in a random direction.

Koro Sensei, soon unfroze, "Wait, Karma we have to wait for the rest of them!", he said while frantically trying to catch up on his 8 tentacles. Illumi watched Karma walk, with Koro Sesnei trying to catch up, close by. "Interesting".

Another creek was heard as Hisoka appeared, "Illumi, you waited for me? I thought you would've gone ahead.", he assumed with a smile. "I don't know this game, and I'd rather finish this up sooner than later", Illumi responded bluntly. "Mhm, well then, shall we go?", Hisoka said and they began walking into the distance, going the same path as Karma and Koro Sensei.

"Is everyone here?", Gon popped his head out of the door, he had been the last of them to go into the game. "That damn octopus, I told him and Karma to stay right here!", Killua muttered. "Uhh, ohh", Gon said, scratching his cheek with a worried smile.

"Well, it's not our fault, but they're on their own now.", Killua responded. "Everyone follow me, we're going to Masadora!", Gon said happily.

Nagisa, Kaede, Sugino and Itona followed Gon and Killua, "Do you think we should be worried?", Sugino wondered out loud. Nagisa thought for a moment, Karma and Koro Sensei alone together. "Yes'', Itona responded.