Chapter 19

The main group easily headed towards Masadora in the matter of three days, it helps when two of your friends have already been in the game before and know where to go. It caught Killua and Gon off guard when they reached the area and only found two row boats and a vast sea, but they met some locals and found out the place they were headed to, was in the sea and so it required boats.

It took a day to get to the gates of Masdora and even then, they duo knew something was weird, the outside of the island had a rocky barrier, almost like structure and, again it's an island!

They docked their boats along the coast and as they entered the gates of Masdora, Class 3-E gasped at the wondrous sights.

This was truly the moment of realization that they weren't in their world anymore. So many unique colors, sights and people, you wouldn't even know where to look. "It looks amazing", Nagisa said with astonishment. "Awe aren't those people so cute, they look almost like toys!", exclaimed Kaede.

Since the four of them were busy taking in all the sights, they didn't notice Gon and Killua experiencing the same thing they were having. "Is it just me or did this place change, a lot?!", Killua asked Gon. Gon had his I-have-no-idea-what's-going-on face, "Well Ging did say he made a few adjustments, but this seems like a whole new world!".

The other four snapped out of their blank state and decided to enter. Sugino and Kaede grabbed Gon and Killua's hands and led them into the town. Not knowing where they were going Killua would've said something by now, but he was too busy taking in all the new sights that were never there before.

"Gon there's something weird about this place", Killua turned to Sugino who was between him and Gon. "I am definitely seeing some unique new players", Gon said with an innocent smile. "Unique players, Gon half of the population are toys!".

Cricket cricket, cricket

That's how silent things were with Koro Sensei and Karma. They said barely anything to each other since they left the main point. Heading in another direction, different from Masadora they encountered all types of bugs, animals and players, giving them quite a few useful cards.

While the silence continued, Koro Sensei was thinking very loudly in his head, scrambling to come up with an idea on what to say to break the cold ice with Karama, 'He's my student, it shouldn't be this hard to talk to him. Or maybe it is? Whatever, I need to say something. The silence will kill me before he tries to even assassinate-.....wait, that's it we can talk about assination!'.

He punched the air with his tentacle and cleared his throat before speaking, "Karma, would you like some pointers on how to assainte me?", but Karma was busy thinking too. "Well, if I used the knife now, it should work. Or maybe I should wait until nightfall,but would that be more disadvantageous to me or him? Alright I'll get him once he's asle-".

"KARMA, I have been calling you for the last 5 minutes!!", Koro Sensei said. He had stopped walking, turned a shade of red and had slanted eyes showing he was quite angry.

"Pfft...hahaha!!", Karma grabbed his sides and began laughing out loud. Taken back by this unusual behavior Koro Sensei put his tentacles up in self defence not knowing what he was about to do. "What is it?", he asked still on alert. "You just reminded me of something, sorry...let's keep going", Karma explained, calming down and once again putting off a more serious aura as he began walking at a faster pace.

Koro Sensei was confused by two things, one Karma was actually laughing, like not an evil laugh but a genuine, whole-some one. And two, the fact that he actually apologized?!