Chapter 14

In the city, Swardani, there's an area a group of thugs who hang around. They marked a thin alleyway as "their spot". Some were drinking, others smoking, a couple were even robbing people who passed by in broad daylight.

"Hahaha, no one even has the guts to look at us!", one thug said. "I wouldn't if I were them, we're that strong", another responded. They all laughed at these comments and were over-filled with confidence.

Out of nowhere, was a flash of light which caused them to shield their eyes. Once the light dimed to nothing, they saw 7 of kids and one very odd looking...octopus?

Surprised by the intrusion a smaller thug asked, "Wh-what are you?", directing towards the octopus. "Wow, that's pretty rude. Usually people ask names, not species. Now go back home kid.", Koro Sensei said calmly. "I'm 23!!", the 5-foot man angrily exclaimed. He ripped his shirt in half to show his defined six-pack and ran towards Koro Sensei with his hand in a fist.

Not only did Koro Sensei dodge the punch, he also took a shirt from down the block and put it on the guy. They were all in shock, "Wh-what-".

"I'M AN OCTOPUS, OKAY!!", he yelled while beating them all up. The 7 kids turned and began walking out of the alleyway to the sidewalk.

Gon, Killua and Itona were walking in the front with Nagisa, Karma, Sugino and Kaede right behind. "So we're in your world now?", Itona asked. A guy was thrown from the alleyway out to the sidewalk behind them.

They kept walking without looking back. "Yeah, I think this is Swardani City.", Killua responded. A few more thugs were thrown towards the last. Not long after Koro Sensei appeared and caught up with his students.

"You took care of one, did you have to beat up the rest?", Nagisa asked. "They were about to ask my species again, and that was after I gave my warning.", he explained.

A guy from the alleyway, wobbled out with a swollen face, "No...we're...just go...going to say....what", he then collapsed, "the heck", he finished.

Unfortunately, they couldn't hear the last part and kept on. "Should we give them a tour of our world, Killua?", Gon asked. "Nope, we have no money", Killua replied.

Koro Sensei moved to the front next to Killua, "Well if you asked nicely, I coul-". "No", Killua answered, cutting him off.

As Koro Sensei quietly moved back pouting, Gon got an idea. "Ahh!", he yelled, and made everyone jump in surprise. "Wait...yeah, I think......or not. No, he must be....right?", he mumbled to himself.

The others we're confused so Killua asked, "Who are you talking about Gon?".