Chapter 11

"Ehh?", Koro Sensi gave the two boys a confused/shocked look.

Killua sighed, "Gon and I are not from this world, we, or at least I accidentally got stuff here thanks to your government". "So I followed him!", Gon followed up with a bright smile.

Koro Sensei was still a bit confused, and had his doubts, "Let's say this is all true. If you left you probably won't come back, and as your teacher I cannot let that happen".

"Don't worry, we'll go there and come right back, we're just a bit homesick", Killua responded with a smile. Gon was confused, "Really, but I would've assumed you'd-", Killua grabbed Gon by the arm and turned him around to have their backs facing Koro Sensei.

"Of course we're not coming back, listen if we get his help we can get into the building with the machine, go back home and continue our regular lives", Killua explained in a hushed voice.

"Ahh, I see", Gon nodded in agreement. "Now follow my lead", Killua said. They turned back around to see Koro Sensi who was still unsure, "I'm sorry, bu-".

"Well, it's fine", Killua cut him off,  "It's not like you could ever outsmart the government.", he looked at Gon for assistance. "Yeah, I mean they made guns that can kill you, I think they are better than you! It's fine we'll just go about our-".

"Now wait just a minute, I can beat the government at everything, they haven't been able to capture or kill me. Fine, I'll take you to their main quarters tonight!", he said with a humph. He dusted the invisible dust off his robes and walked away.

"Perfect", Killua said with a grin.

Even though their plan was going quite well, Killua and Gon were too busy trying to convincing Koro Sensei to notice Karma and Nagisa at the second floor window, who was listening to the whole conversion.

"While being from another dimension would seem impossible, we do have a yellow octopus who's trying to destroy the world, as our teacher. So they're probably telling the truth", Nagisa concluded. But Karma wasn't hooked on that part of the conversation, "Infiltrating the government", he said, as his eyes gleamed with interest and his mouth forming into a smile, "sounds like fun".