Chapter 7

Recap:
"Hi, my name is Gon, do any of you know where I can find Killua?"

______________
Present:
Class 3-E were still on pause, luckily Karasuma Sensei walked over to the boy to speak. "I'm sorry, but you are on school grounds, during school hours. With no pass, you cannot be here. If you could hurriedly state your business with Killua and leave, that would be much obliged", Karasuma Sensei said with a stern face.

"Aww, but I just got here! Plus those nice people in suits told me I could find Killua here.", Gon exclaimed.

Like a light bulb had gone off, he reached into his pocket, "Ohh, they also gave me this and told me to give it to an adult when I got here.", he said.

He took a piece of paper out of his short's pocket and handed it to Karasuma Sensei. As he examined it, his eyes grew wide.

The class couldn't see what was happening, but Nagisa could understand that Karasuma Sensei was shocked at whatever the paper had said. Kanada Sensei looked at Gon and back at the paper, he then cleared his throat and turned around, "Class, you are given early dismissal".

He then turned back to "Come with me", he motioned for Gon to follow him to the Class 3-E building.

"Gon?!", to the right side of the forest appeared Killua and Akabane.

Nagisa's P.O.V:
I can tell you for certain that for the 1/2 a month we have known Killua, we have never seen him smile like he did towards his friend.

He and the boy ran towards each other yelling their names out loud.

"Killua!"

"Gon!"

As they met in the middle of the P.E grounds, the boy spoke again, "Killua, it's been a while hasn't it?", he said with an innocent smile.

"I guess a year was too much", Killua responded with a grin, he then embraced the green kid with a hug and whispered something in his ear no one could make out.

Most of the class was still watching this interaction, although some left, the majority probably couldn't help ourselves. Maybe this boy could be the answer to our questions about Killua, maybe.