Chapter 23

Karma, Hisoka and Illumi continued talking more, it wasn't until morning that they stopped. This was because they were suddenly interrupted by Koro Sensei's arising grunt.

He began to speak while sleepily rubbing his eyes, "Karma, let's get going. I'm all rested up, so find a boat and w-". He looked at Illumi and then at Hisoka, and then at Karma.

In a flash he grabbed Karma by the wrist and brought him back to the tree he was at. Hiskoa's eyebrow twitched as he and Illumi stood up, "Karma, you were right he is fast".

"Karma, who are they?", Koro Sensei asked with a defensive look. The red-haired teen shrugged, "Just some random players".

Koro Sensei put up his tentacles and stood in a boxing position, "You mess with us, you're gonna have to deal with me" he said with a cute, I mean deadly glare.

'Wow, it's fascinating how much Karma takes after him', Illumi thought to himself. Karma slowly nudged Koro Sensei's tentacles down and assured him that they were fine. "Fine, but I wouldn't want to mess with me if I were you", he huffed at them as the two began looking for a boat with Illumi and Hisoka following behind.

"You know this would've been a much faster and pleasant ride, if you just carried us there.", Karma pouted. They had just docked a small rowboat and were making their way towards the city, Masadora.

Koro Sensei sighed and explained, "Karma, the reason we're here is for you kids to sharpen your skills to the point of possibly assassinating me. Plus, what if I was hurt somehow by those tw-". They both looked behind them and Hisoaka and Illumi had disappeared. "Wow, not even a goodbye, rude", Koro Sensei mumbled. Ignoring it, Karma made his way through the streets.

BOOM

"What was that? By the way stop going off by yourself!", Koro Sensei exclaimed. A swarm of people soon were running towards them, they were forced to dodge the crowd until they made it to the middle of the city where the biggest building was located.

The streets around it were damaged with missing roofs, destroyed carts, blasted walls, etc. While the building itself didn't have a scratch.

They looked at the top of the palace to find a group of individuals battling with a group of toys. "Is that our class?", Koro Sensei said with his eyes squinted.

Gon made a quick glance at the ground where the two were and waved before punching a life-sized teddy bear. Karma smirked, 'Yup, that's them'.

Author's Note:
I swear sometimes I don't even know what I'm writing. 😶🙃