Chapter 22

"Who's the Toy Maker?", Nagisa asked.

"He's the one pulling the strings behind the scenes. I don't know how the toys were made or came to be in this city, but I know that if you want to find out and/or get one of the SS cards into your Book, you need to meet him.", she explained.

They all processed this information carefully, "Thank you....", Killua began not knowing her name.

"I'm Violet", she replied with a warm smile, they then moved on to finding a place to stay for the night, deciding to come up with a plan tomorrow.

Meanwhile, on the mainland four individuals were asleep, resting or being half-conscious as the night carried on. They were on the grassy part of the terrain, Koro Sensei still sleeping (leaning) on a big tree facing the sea, Karma was next to him, also asleep (half-unconscious).

Illumi and Hisoka were in front of them, calmly looking at the stars. "What should we do about them?", Illumi asked, Hisoka was about to answer when a bit of movement was heard from Karma.

The red-haired teen woke up, drowsily staring at the two in front of him. His eyes widened as he remembered what had happened, his hand instantly went to his back pocket, in search of his knife.

Realizing he didn't have it, he looked once again at the two and stared at Hisoa who was playing with it. "Give it back", he said in a half-hearted voice.

Hisoka sighed, "I'm sure you don't want a repeat of what just happened, so if you sit and listen like a good boy I'll give your toy back". Karma was expressionless, but had many scenarios running in his head, after realizing most of them had less than a 43% chance of working, he sat down.

"We don't have any cards, we're trying to win the game, but it's not a very pressing priority.", Hisoka explained with a mischievous smile. Karma was a bit taken back, he didn't realize it before, but the deadly aura coming off of the two was, well to briefly summarize it into one word, exhilarating.

"So what is it?", Illumi carefully asked, motioning towards Koro Sensei. "Oh, he's my teacher, we call him Koro Sensei.", Karma said plainly. The two were a bit suspicious, but couldn't figure out the creature's kind other-wsie.

This world had many unique creatures/people, but they were to say the least, ordinary compared to Koro Sensei. "I'm sorry, he's what?", Hisoka asked.

Karma sighed, "He's a bright-yellow, eight-tentacle, sweets-loving, perverted, octopus-like- you know what I'm getting carried away", he looked at Koro Sensei and paused, "he's just a very special, one-of-a-kind.....whatever he is."

Author's Note:
Hopefully this will make your pandemic day/night a bit better😋

Author's Note:Hopefully this will make your pandemic day/night a bit better😋