Chapter 28

Nagisa made an upper cut at Karma, which he quickly deflected. "I can't control it!", Nagisa yelled with worry. He made a roundhouse kick towards Karma, but was stopped by Karma's forearm. "He must be controlling you", Karma said nodding towards the Joker. The puppeteer was gleefully watching on the sidelines as Nagisa and Karma continued to fight. "Wait Nagisa, what about Nen?", Karma asked. 'That's right, if I use Nen to blockout the Joker I will be free.', Nagisa realized.

He closed his eyes and focused, as his body continued to fight, but his mind was calm and relaxed. Soon he created the same white aura as Killua did on the first day. As he opened his eyes he was not longer moving, he was free!

In front of him, Karma gave him a smile "Your welcome.", he said with a grin. Before Nagisa could respond, they were both knocked out by the Joker. He had thrown a huge chunk of rubble which they couldn't escape!

"The dynamic duo is down, the toys are overwhelming those kids and that octopus is too busy taking care of the last one. I did it, I won!". He put his fist in the air as a sign of victory, with a huge smile & laugh. "I wouldn't  be so sure", a voice sang out.

The Joker turned around and saw two figures, standing on the ledge. They hopped down and walked closer to the Joker. "Who are you n' what do you want?", the Joker questioned, "We were only here for a little entertainment, but after seeing what you did to our poor babies, we had to help", Hisoka explained with a grin.

"I won't have anyone screw up my victory, NO ONE!", the Joker leapt in the air, creating momentum to destroy the two.

As he came down, Hisoka used his bungee gum to wrap around him and flung him into the floor. "Is this game really that valuable?", Illumi asked Hisoka. "We didn't come for a challenge, just a show. We got what we wanted so stick a pin in him and let's have a word with our boys", Hisoka explained.

KIllua had finally made it up the staircase and immediately ran towards Gon. After understanding his current state from Koro Sensei he saw Illumi and Hisoka walk up to him. "KIllua, I've never seen you look so.....so vulnerable.", Illumi said with a nostalgic look. Killua gave him a spiteful 😜 before redirecting his attention towards Gon.

"Don't worry he'll be alright", Koro Sensei assured, "By the way, why did you guys ditch us at the docks?!", he questioned toward Hisoka and Illumi. They put their hands up in defense, "Wait you know them?", Killua asked. Koro Sensei nodded, "and I wish I didn't".

As a response Hisoka gave them a cheerful wave hello, as Illumi took out another pin. "Looks like we found something we have in common", Killua grumbled. "Don't be such a wet blanket", Hisoka scolded. He put his arms out, "now give Gon to me".

Author's Note:
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't realize how hard it is to create a good ending, my bad🤗. We're literally 2 chapters away from the end and I have no idea what's going to happen 😶