Chapter 8

As they released from their hug, Karasuma Sensei cleared his throat once more, implying he still had unfinished business with Gon.

It then dawned to Killua, from what he had deduced from all this was that Gon came the same way he did. Killua looked at Gon with seriousness, "Gon, you shouldn't have come, you might not be able to go back".

Gon put his hand behind his head and responded with a goofy smile, "When I found out you were missing, I did everything I could to find you. Now we can go on another adventure together!".

"You really are an idiot", Killua said without fighting back a smile.

Eventually they followed Karasuma Sensi to the teacher's room where they discussed what was to happen, using the note Gon had gotten as a guide.

After a lot of arguing back and forth, mostly from Killua and Karasuma Sensei, (this was because as long as he was with Killua, Gon didn't really care about the outcome) they had finally come to a conclusion. By then it was dark outside, so they decided to carry out the plan tomorrow.

Bing, bong bing bing, bing bong bing bing
(I know it's a cringy sound effect to read, but please bear with me😁)

The next morning, students were filling into Class 3-E, they did not forget about the little exchange they saw between Killua and his friend, they just had bigger issues to worry about.

Recently, a portion of the class was using their new athletic abilities as transportation. By this I mean jumping from rooftop to rooftop like a bunch of ninjas. The problem with this (there are many problems with this, so the main problem) was that two students had come into contact with an unexpected grandfather riding his bike. Due to the incident, Koro Sensei banned them from studying for the midterm exams, which are in 2 weeks!

Today was supposed to be filled with a new agenda, which the students were extremely anxious to receive. The door to the classroom slid open to reveal Koro Sensei holding a stack of papers. "Good morning class", he said cheerfully.

"Good morning, Koro Sensei", they responded in a monotone.

"I'm sure you're all very excited to see what we will be doing now that studying is banned, but first let me introduce our new students".

He motioned a tentacle towards the door and it opened revealing Gon waving with a bright smile and Killua with his arms folded and his lips in a pout. "This doesn't mean anything", Killua said to Koro Sensei. Gon took Killua's hand and they took two seats in the back.

Koro Sensei then raises his tentacles, directing all attention towards him, "Now then, let class begin!"