sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs (ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ!)

Hello there!

I hope you guys did not leave already. I am just kidding. Or am I? Okay this is getting weird I will stop sorry ;---;!

Hello everyone! My name is Vas, well, not really, but it is my nickname so you have to deal with it for the time being HA! Anyways, I created this book because I was inpired by a good friend of mine! Her wattpad name is FlyingF4lcon! I hope you are reading this Falcon, cause this is for you uwu!

Anyways, I decided to start writing small oneshots like my friend over there, so be sure to go check her out! She already has a lot of chapters done, unlike me, lol. I also created this because I am a very big simp for almost all of the minecraft youtubers in the community! Not kidding, seriously. They are all so hot and have such cool personalities!

Requests Are OPEN!!!! (Not anymore)

You heared it right boys and girls! Requests are open! You will leave your requests to the small emoji at the end of this chapter so I will not have a big mess of fans cheering for this book and people requesting. If you request something and it is not a comment at the emoji, I will not pay attention qwq! Sorry, but those are the rules. I can't break my own rules now can I?

Anyways! I will give you a list of people you can ask a fanfiction of! There are some people that would mostly want Tubbo × Reader, or TommyInIt × Reader, which is not allowed cause they are teenagers and they do not want to be a part of that. Well, if it is that you want it though, it will mostly have to be a small blush or a small hug or some sort, nothing big. Okay dear simps? Good uwu!

Anyways, I want to make something clear from the beggining. No smut or 18+ is allowed in this book. If you request it, I will ignore it. If you came here to read smut, I am sorry mate, but there is none. Go somewhere else to sin not in my book though :(!

This book is a ONESHOT book, meaning that there will be one chapter for every request and the story will be inside of one chapter for each person. You can request the same person again and again, but it will be a different story or it will be something different, like a different choise or some sort. I hope you understood what I said cause I didn't-

Now, I may make this uncormfotable for the girls and boys that are reading this, (mostly girls are reading this but anyways) Y/N, (meaning Your/Name) will be a girl, but do not worry! If you are a boy, you just have to change some mere words like 'her' or 'she' ect. I hope you are not mad at me boys ;---;!

Suggestions

Anyways, I will list what kind of suggestions you can request. Well, what PERSON you can request a fanfiction of to be honest. Here they are owo!

Skeppy - Zak Ahmed
BadBoyHalo - Darryl Noveschosch
A6D - Vincent
Dream - Clay
GeorgeNotFound - George Henry Davidson
SapNap - Nick
Spifey - George
Technoblade - Dave B.
MegaPVP - ???
TommyInIt - Thomas (Tom) Simons
Tubbo - Toby Smith
WilburSoot - Will Gold

You can request others too, but I am mostly going to accept people who request the people I mentioned! Anyways, request your oneshot on this emoji bellow guys! See ya!

🎶

See you next time dear simps!

vote or die tmr