sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #12 | ᴛᴜʙʙᴏ

Again?!? I am not gonna question-

Sup :P! You guys really want the cinnamon roll eh? Welp, I cannot blame you! I hope you enjoy this TobyRoses ! (I think I have seen you reading a Creepypasta book OoF) I hope all of you enjoy this chapter :D!

Toby and you where outside, talking at each other for random stuff. You two where best friends for a long time, so you really wanted to stick together with each other forever. Toby introduced you to his friend, which he livestreams with. His name was Tommy? You where not entirely sure if you remembered it right. You shrugged it off and continued talking to him. "So, about the livestream today, can I join?!" you asked him excitely as your eyes lit up in hope of him saying yes. "I said yes Y/N, but there is a small chance that I will have to do it alone. Okay?" he asked you and you nodded.

You two got up from your seats and walked inside of your house, opening the front door and letting Toby close it as he got inside. You got inside the kitchen and grabbed a pack of chips. "Those are going to come in handy if we do not want to starve while playing." you said as he nodded you put half of the chips inside of a bowl and handed them to Toby, while you took the bag. Toby said goodbye to you and he headed home. He would return the bowl later, you where sure. Toby opend his PC and started his stream while you opened your PC and opened Minecraft, waiting for Toby to tell you to join the Discord call. "As I was saying guys, today my friend Y/N is going to join me once again." you heared Toby's voice from your second monitor saying as you joined the Discord call. "Hello Tubbo!" you called him by his Youtube name.

"Hello Y/N! Ready to win a Minecraft game in hardcore mode?" he asked as he created the server and you joined immediately. "I thought you said that we where going to play in normal mode. Not hardcore-" you said as he chuckled from the other end of the call. "You at least have to try hardcore Minecraft ONCE Y/N! It is not that bad you know!" he said as you sighed. "Fine fineeee.....as long as you do not kill me or make me mine stuff for you." you teased him as you mined some wood for yourself. Toby did the same. "I promise you I will not." he said as he made a wooden pickaxe

-------------------------------

You died somewhere near the end, but Toby managed to beat the ender dragon. "Yesss!!!!!" you said happily as he laughed a bit. "At least I didn't die because of a creeper blowing my brains out-" he said as you groaned. "Heyyyy, stop teasing. I did not hear the sound because I was talking to my mom-" you said as you looked away from the screen for a bit. Toby and you decided to end the stream so you both said your goodbyes and he ended it. "Y/N, wanna come over? I mean, you don't have to, but I am too bored to bring that bowl back-" he said as you chuckled and nodded to yourself. "I am coming." you said and you ended the call.

You got up from your seat and closed your PC. You grabbed a hoodie with some leggings and put them on, feeling a bit more comfortable than wearing jeans. You put on your beanie and walked at Toby's house. When you got there, you knocked on the door slightly and waited for him to open the door. When he did, he let you get in and you smiled at him as a thanks. "So, what do you want from me Toby?" you asked him, knowing he needed something. "How did you know I needed something?!" he asked dumbfounded. "I have my ways. Now spill the tea." you said casually.

He sighed and tried to regain his composure. "Well, as you know, your small Youtube channel has gone wild with new subscribers because of you being best friends with me and friends with Tommy- er...I mean Tom." he said as you nodded, agreeing to what he said. You have gotten over 5.000 subsribers because of them this week and you where really grateful. "Well, Dream has noticed your presence on our streams and videos, so he checked your channel and....he found it really nice!" Toby said as your eyes widened.

"You mean Dream?! As in Dream Dream?!?!" you where shocked when you show him nod. "Yes, now let me finish. He watched some of your videos and he liked your content and your Miencraft skills in general, so he wants you to join the SMP. Now, you do not have to if you do not want t-" you cut him off. "YESSS!!!! THOUSAND TIMES YESSS!!!" you screamed from the top of your lungs as Toby closed his ears so he would not go deaf. He chuckled, mostly at himself and smiled at you. "That is good to hear. I am glad I will have onother one of my friends join me." Toby said happily as you nodded.

"Make sure you help me get some stuff when we join, because I will surely have to find some netherite!" you told him as he nodded. You still where shocked by the fact the Dream liked your content and Minecraft skills. You where so happy that he did. He was your idol. You would mostly watch Toby's videos, but you knew he was superior to that stuff. You knew your place. Lmanburg was surely going to be the place you joined, because you wanted to help Wil, Tom and Toby get to win the Dream team and the other people from the the other team of the SMP. You would risk anything. And they sure knew that when they all got to meet you.

And done w^w!

Phew! That was a medium sized one! I loved writing this beautiful thingie uwu! I hope you liked reading it too dear simps! Welp! That is all from me! I hope I will see you the next time! (School started today hhhh, kill me ;-;)

vote or die tmr