sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #2 | ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀsᴏᴏᴛ

Hello guys!

I am here with the second suggestion from @BlissfullDreaming ! The suggestion was a Wilbur oneshot so I will try my hardest to make it to your liking Blissfull! I hope you guys also like it! Here it is!

Here he was. Streaming at twitch as he always did. You both where friends so that made you happy that you knew him since you guys where sixteen or some sort. You would talk to him every day on twitter or perhaps donate him some dollars on twitch like the rest of his fans. You where one of his fans, that is for sure, but you where also one of his best friends, so you where happy. You donated him '20$', as you wrote a small text and press send. After a while, you heared him read it.

"Thank you Y/N for the twenty dollars! 'I have made some more fanart of you you should go check it out' ooo! Alright, I will do that, let's go see what Y/N drew for me chat!" Will said as you felt a blush rush to your cheeks. He was going to show your art on his stream! In front of so many people! You felt embarrased and you started making bad thoughts like the chat hating on your art but when Will pressed on the one that had Tubbo, TommyInIt and himself, everyone started texting that they loved it!

"Woah....Y/N that is beautiful! I am going to save it, what do you think chat?" Will asked his fans as the chat awnsered back with a lost of 'yes' texts. You felt so embarassed but also dumbfounded that the chat and Will liked your art. You saw Will save the picture of your art and continue looking at the other ones, asking the chat every now and then if they want to save it, to which they every time awnsered with a 'yes'.

After a while of watching his stream, you decided to suprise him with a visit at his house. You drove all the way to his house, which was ten minutes away form yours. You then knocked on the door and waited. You saw Will opening the door. "Y/N?! What are you doing here?!" he asked, suprised that you decided to pay him a visit while he was streaming. "Well, I saw you where showing my art at your live, so I came to talk to your fans in person and not from discord." you said, trying to stay calm. "Okay then, go right ahead." he said as he gave you a wonderfull smile to which you blushed immediately. You walked into his streaming room and waved at the camera.

"H-hey guys!" you said, loud enough for them to hear. "WAIT IS THAT A WOMAN?!" you heared a loud voice coming out from the monitor. "Yes, yes Tommy that is indeed a woman, it is Y/N" he said as he put a hand on your shoulder to which you flinched at. "OOOO POG CHAMP! WOMAN IS INSIDE OF WILLBUR'S STREAM ROOM!" Tommy said as he laughed. You would cover your ears, considering you where not used to Tommy's loud voice. Will sighed.

"Tommy, would you please lower your voice...? Y/N's ears will bleed from your shouting-" he said in a commanding tone. "Fine fineee...." Tommy awnsered in a sad voice. "Anyways stream, I have to go. Thank you for watching! Be sure to come tomorrow on our next stream." he said gently, and with that, the stream ended. "Sooooo, what is this woman doing at your house Will~~? Is she your girlfriend or something!?" Tommy said, wanting to know about yours and Will's relationship.

"We are just friends Tommy....stop being annoying" Will said as Tommy sighed. You would feel the friendzoned part rip your heart to pieces. You never really told him, but you where actually in love with Will. You liked him ever since you where 19 years old. After a while, Tommy stopped the discord call and now Will had his full attention to you.

"So, how are you Y/N?" he asked you as he gave you a beautiful smile. You chuckled. "I am fine Will, I just came over to mostly talk to you and hang out. And....I have something for you." you said in a hesitant tone. "Hmm...? What is it?" he asked you in a curious tone. You did not want to give him the art, but you did anyways. You handed him the traditional art piece of him, holding a piece of paper that said 'I love you Will'. You would blush like crazy as you looked down. "I know we are just friends....and that we will never be in a relationship....but I just wanted to get that out of my chest."

Just like that, Will pulled your chin up and kissed you passionately. You where suprised at first, considering a lot of questions that have not been awnsered where all around your head, but after a while, you melted into the kiss. It lasted for a while, and when it ended, you where trying to catch your breath. Will looked at your eyes and smiled. "I love you too...Y/N. I just did not know if you liked me back, so I did not want to ruin our friendship." he said in his beautiful voice.

You smiled at his as you hugged him. "I am so glad! I thought I was going to be rejected! Thank you so much Will I love you so much!" you said as tears welled up your eyes. He hugged you back, making you feel safe. "Me too Y/N. Me too" he said as he never let go of you.

Okay! Finally done!

I hope it was not that small guys! I tried to make it big. It is almost 1am here so I tried to give it my all ;^;! I hope all of you enjoyed! I will see you on the next chapter!

vote or die tmr