sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #8 | ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏɪɴɴɪᴛ

Guess who is here :0?

I am here bois with onother oneshot! Today, we have a TommyInIt oneshot, requested by Caspertingz again! We have a third request from Casper as well, so yeeee! Thank you Casper for suggestioning a lot of things! Now I got my hands full ^^! Anyways, let's get right into the story guys! C/N name means (Channel's/Name)

You where bored. Just bored. Only one word came through of your head. 'Boredom'. You would walk around the house, try to communicate with friends, read something on wattpad, but it was still boring. You would sigh and open up your PC, logging in to your minecraft account. Minecraft was the only thing that made your boredom go away nowadays, so you would mostly spend your time there. You are a youtuber with 700k subsribers and a streamer with 7000 followers, so you tried to make a minecraft video at your survival server. "Hello guys, this is C/N, and today we will be playing minecraft on our survival server!" you said as you walked forward inside of your house in minecraft.

You started getting materials and you made a diamond pickaxe with your last three diamonds and headed to the mines as you where still wearing your iron armor. You brought a shovel for the gravel and an iron sword just in case. You did not want to die in the cave. You forgot your shield, but it was fine. You got down at the mines and grabbed some stuff like iron, gold and one emerald. There was a village nearby, so you could go and try to get some good trades from clerks and make them give you ender eyes. You already had eight from the piglings from the nether, because you traded a piece of gold for them.

------------------

After some time of playing and getting to find a good amount of diamonds, you headed back up to your house and put them inside one of the chests. Your house was small, and it was mostly to keep your important things safe, so you did not really care. You had normal glass for windows and some trapdoors on top of them to make it look good. You had double dark oak doors and two double white beds that you stole from the village. Nothing big, but you still managed to survive. You had found a lot of hay bale, so you had a stack and you where sure you would not die out of starvation.

Interior