sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #4 | ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

Hello bois and gurls :0!

I have came here to post onother oneshot request! I finally got the chsnce to write a oneshot of Dream! Yes! Thank you bestie! FlyingF4lcon is the best guys she is the reason I am writing those oneshots in the first place so I will try to make this oneshot as big as possible just for her ;^;! I hope you enjoy Falcon! (You guys shush and read XD! -jk ily guys-)

You where trying to pay attention to the board and the teacher talking, but you where too tired to even look forward. You did not get any sleep at all. You would stay awake all day, as you tried to read for the test at the next lesson after the lunch time. You just wanted to go and talk to your friends. You where a bit of a tomboy, so you would have more boy friends than girls, but you where fine with it. You heared the bell ring and you smiled. You where finally free to go. At least for a good amount of time. You grabbed your bag, your books and your sketchbook that was at your desk because you where sketching random stuff during the lesson.

You walked out of the class and headed to your locker. You put your books inside and put your biology book and notebook inside of your bag for the next lesson after lunch. You also took a mental note to do not forget anything about the human body, because you would write a detailed test and you did not want to get bad grades. You where a decent student, but when you where tired, you would even write a 6/20 or worse. Getting a 20/20 was considered a god grade, or a grade for nerds. You had two nerds in your class that would take 20/20 on everything, even at their finally grades. And you hated it.

You walked at the cafeteria and grabbed a tray and grabbed some fried potatoes with mustard and then some chicken nuggets. You sat down on your table and waited for the others. It was really rare for you to be early to lunch time, but you where really hungry. You waited for them and after a while, you saw George and Clay approaching. You smiled happily. "Took you guys long enough" you said. "Sorry miss 'I am never late' there was a big line of people waiting to get their food" George said as he sat down after Clay did.

"Where is Nick?" you asked both George and Clay as you started eating. "He is on his way, he is writing a test and the teacher is letting him stay inside to get it done." Clay awnsered my question as we all continued eating. After five minutes, Nick came and sat down next to us with his tray. "GUYS WHAT?! You could have waited for me!" he said, frustrated that we did not wait. "Nick, you literally took around five minutes to get here, I was hungry as heck-" you said as George said a small 'Same-'. Nick just ignored it and started eating. Nick came all over from Greece here, which was kind of suprising at first, but after a while, you all got used to him as long as he got along with all of you.

You always wondered how it would be like to understand Greek, so you tried to learn the language, but when you saw the Greek alphabet for the first time, it looked like Chinese to you. You got to learn the casual like how to say 'hi' or 'goodnight' and 'goodbye'. Just casual words. Nothing bigger than that. George had a british accent like you, and sometimes Clay would make fun of your accents, to which you both got sad and furiated at. Clay was the leader of your team, considering he was the most unique one. He would always wear that round cilrcle-like mask with a smiley face on it to hide his face from public.

You thought it was cool, but some other kids thought it was dumb and stupid. He would get bullied, but after some time of you, Nick and George helping him, he was starting to get treated like all the other kids around here. Something that is also unique about him was that he would always wear a green hoodie at school. It really matched his hair and mask, you had to admit. You just loved everything about him. Even if you guys where friends for like three years, you where getting along better that you would have ever expected. Clay has been getting interest to Youtube, and you did too.