sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #10 | ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏʙʟᴀᴅᴇ

I am alive :DDDD

Hello guys! Welcome to onother oneshot chapter! I got the suggestion from a really nice fan qwq! Thank you so much aaifoos ! Thank you for making this request owo! I will try not to dissapoint you! I hope everyone enjoys it ^-^! Let's get into it bois!! ((Btw, we got to the 10th suggestion! Yay =)!!!))

You where inside of the kitchen, cooking some dinner while Techno was at his gaming room, playing Minecraft with some of his friends. You never had the time to talk to him nowadays, which made you sad. He was working really hard to find new content to post on his channel you where okay with it. You two have been together for a year or so, and two months ago, he started getting distant. He never had time to head out with you on a date or for a walk. He would lock himself inside the house and come downstairs only to eat and make coffee.

You where a bit sad that he did not spend time with you, but you tried to hide it. You made dinner and called him downstairs. "Techno! Dinner time!!!" you shouted as you got the table ready. You heared a faint 'Alright' from him as you sat down and waited for him. When he came downstairs, he sat down and ate in silence. You tried to talk, but the you felt uncormfotable. You both ate and after that, Techno walked back upstairs to his room. You sighed and cleaned the table and the dishes, trying to get your mind off of everything.

It was hard though. You felt like he was ignoring you. You got inside of yours and Techno's bedroom and sat there, looking around for some time. You where hugging your knees close to your chest, while humming random songs. After a while, you saw him walk inside and sit next to you. You thought that he just ended recording, or streaming. You did not know. He hugged you close, making you sit on his lap. "What is it Y/N? You seem to be down those days-" he said as you cut him off. You got up from his lap and looked at him as he was still sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Of course I am feeling down! Those two months you have been ignoring me! You only record and stream and come downstairs only to eat! You do not talk to me Techno! I am your girlfriend! I feel like you do not love me anymore!!!" you shouted out loud, getting everything out of your chest. He had widened eyes as he stared at you. "S-s-sorry.....I....I did not mean it...." you said as you looked down, trying to hide the tears that where forming to your eyes. He sat up and hugged you close to him, as you cried more. "I am sorry sweetheart.....you are right....I am so so sorry.....I do not deserve you...."

It was time for your eyes to widen. You locked eyes with him for a bit and then you hugged him back. "It is fine....I still love you...." you said as you played with his hair. He kissed your cheek and sighed, smiling to you after that. "So, want to go outside to eat tomorrow?? My treat. It is an apology for not spending time with my beautiful girlfriend." he said as you chuckled. "That would be great Techno. Thank you." you said as you gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He returned it and you both got to bed. You got under the blankets and fell asleep after both of you saying goodnight to each other.

------------------------

In the morning, you and Techno got to go on the date he promised you. You where really happy that he let his youtube channel behind only for you. You wanted this to stay like it was, but you knew that tomorrow, he would turn to his distant self, uploading videos every day without paying attention to you. You and Techno would be inside of the car, getting back home after a long date. You where looking outside the window, as you took a deep breath. Techno understood that something was wrong, so he nudged your shoulder. "Hey......Y/N...you okay? You look sad again. Did the date turn out to be bad after all...?" he asked as he kept driving the car. "It is not that Techno....the date was great! Really! It is just.....that you will not have time for me after that day...you will start ignoring me again and post videos daily without saying a word to me...." you said as you looked at him with a look that broke his heart.

He stopped the car, considering you both got back home. He put his hand to your cheek and rubbed his thunb on it, kissing you after a bit. The kiss was soft and gentle, almost making you forgot what you where sad for. He backed up and you did too. He let out a smile, as you did too. "I will never ignore you again Y/N. Never again. I will try spending more time with you from now on" he said as I chuckled. "What about your videos then?" you asked him as he returned a chuckle. "I am sure that my fans would love seeing me happy than seeing me upload videos. They want the best for me after all" he said as he shrugged. You smiled at him, giving him hope that he could be a good boyfriend once again.

Yay good ending qwq!

I hope all of you, including aaifoos enjoyed this story! Make sure to tell me if it was good, considering it was one of the smallest oneshots w-w! Sorry! I am going on vacation tomorrow, considering my mom is a nurse and she was working at coronavirus shifts every day so we could not go. I haven't gone on vacation for four years q^q! I hope you guys will not be mad if I do not post for some time! I will see you on the next oneshot dear simps! (aaifoos, please kill me. I forgot that you had a specific request for this oneshot but I forgot because I am a fricking idiot ;-;...sorry...)

May 13rd 2021 Update - I changed Techno's name :)! Sorry about that thus account was dead ^-^

vote or die tmr