sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #14 | sᴋᴇᴘᴘʏ

Why did noone suggest this 1st?

B o i. I was waiting for this so long! Skeppy here I come! It has been suggested by wholesomepotato123 ! Sooooo, idek what to say so let's get right into it! Y/Y/N means (Your/Youtube/Name)!!! F/C means (Favourite/Colour)! WARNING, this is Angst.

Trigger Warning

You two have been really close and lived with each other since last month. You would prank Darryl by using hacks in his server and make his stream get destroyed. You and Zak where known as Skeppy and Y/Y/N. You where an ustoppable prank duo. The fans would make a lot of fanart with you two pranking mimecraft youtubers and others, which made you a bit happy on the inside. Key word, 'a bit'. You have been full of anxiety and depression for the rest two years, and the fans kind of noticed the chance at your behavior.

You tried to hide it, and you kind of succeded. Zak would notice your weird behavior or your small sleeping problems every now and then. You could not fall asleep easily, so you would take pills really often. Zak was really worried about you. He cared for you. He loved you. He just couldn't tell you. Why? Because he thinks that he will break your friendship and he is scared that you do not love him back. That is everyone's fear everytime they have a crush. Zak does not know, but you where cutting yourself. Even if you saw a small hate comment, you felt like you where not good enough at your career.

You thought you could be better than that. You sometimes would go through all of the hate comments, just so you could see what you did wrong, or what could be done better at one of your uploaded videos on Youtube. You where scared. Scared of loosing people that are interested in you and your work. Scared of being alone again. Scared that you will never feel happiness again. Here you where, lying in your bed and looking at random videos from Zak's channel. He would always make you laugh and crack a small smile once in a while.

After some time, you closed your phone and just stared at your bedroom. F/C walls, your PC on a wooden desk, full of papers with sketches and notes of how to improve your Youtube videos. Your wardrobe matching the black colour of your bed's wood and almost matching the dark oak floor. You sighed and pulled up your sleeves, looking at your scars. There where some new ones from yesterday, but you could see the ones from last week still there in a faint colour at your ripped skin. You pulled your sleeves down and walked at Zak's room, not knowing he was Live. He may have started it some minutes ago, considering you did not see him Live when you where looking at his Youtube channel.

"Hey Y/N/N! Wanna join the livestream? I am sure the people here would love to see us prank someone or at least play some games!" Zak said happily as you chuckled. You where only wearing a black hoodie with black leggings, so it was kinda uncormfotable to be in front of the camera like that. Your hair was so messy. "Sure thing. Just let me get changed into something better and then we can start. I will go change!" you said as you left the room. Zak would read some donations and awnser to them, while you wjere changing and brushing your hair and teeth.

"What is up with Y/N/N? Well, she has been acting a bit strange lately I will tell you that stream. I am a bit worried." After a while, the robotic voice started speaking again. "Go check up on her Skeppy :(! We care about her as much as we do for you!" it was a '5$' donation. "Thank you for the five dollars, I will go see what she is doing." that is when Zak got up from his chair and left his room. He opened your door without knocking and found you at the corner of your room, hugging your knees and crying. There was also a knife there, but Zak did not see it at first glance.

"Y/N?! What happened!?" Zak asked you as he sat next to you. "Zak?! Y-you where not supposed to be h-here...." you said as you tightened the grip at your sleeves, making your Skeppy hoodie tighten. "Please....tell me what happened....I am so worried about you! Everyone is! You have been acting strange lately and-" that is when he noticed the bloody knife at the floor. His eyes widened as he grabbed it and looked at it, mostly at the blood on it. "Y/N.....roll your sleeves up....now...." he said in a commanding tone. You gulped and shook your head as a no awnser. "I SAID PULL THEM UP!!!!!" he screamed at you as you then complied at his order. There where new scars and scratches at your hands and wrists.

He sat next to you again and looked at your hands. He gave attention to very single scar, new and old. His face started welling up with tears. He hugged you and he also had a good grip on you, in case you tried to let go and ascape. "WHY!?!? WHAT MADE YOU DO THIS!?!?" he asked you as he was sobbing. That made you start crying more too. Your voice started cracking. "I a-a-am s-sorry.....I c-can't hand-dle this a-anymore.....I miss m-my p-p-parents....m-my haters a-a-are right....I am n-not g-g-good enough...." you said as you remembered your dead parents saying 'I love you' as their last words before dying because of a thief shooting them. Zak put his hands on your shoulders and stared at you.

"Do not say that! You are the most beautiful human being I ever met in my life and I would do anything to protect you! You are the best and....and....damn it Y/N I love you!!!!" he said, a bit more quiet so the microphone of his stream would not hear it. Your eyes widened as you stared back at him. "A-a-are you s-serious....?" you asked him in disbelief as he nodded. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and then a real kiss on the lips. You blushed at his sudden movement, but kissed him back. When he pulled away, he looked deep in your eyes. "Never again...."

"Never again Zak...." you said as you gave him a real smile. He nodded and helped you patch up your scars with some bandages. Zak got back at his stream. "I am back guys, sorry for taking so much time." he read the chat and saw that they heared his screams, but not the 'I love you' part, which made him relieved. You started your stream when you got done getting your hair brushed and putting your headphones on. "Hello guys! I am back with onother stream with Skeppy!" you said as you joined his teamspeak call. "HELLOOOOOO" Zak screamed through his mic, but you where ready so you had your headphones off. You chuckled and put them back on. "Good thing I know you Skeppy, or else I would be deaf by now-"

He laughed and you laughed back at him. You felt happy. There where no hate comments at your comments section or texts at the live, so you where happy. You felt like Zak has made your world a little brighter. That he was going to protect you at any cost. After a while, Darryl joined the call. "Hello you muffins!" he said happily as you chuckled and Zak awnsered with a casual 'Hey Bad'. "Hello Bad! We missed you!" you said as Zak cut you off. "Woah woah woah! I never said I missed him!" he said as Darryl gasped. "W-wha?! You know what?! I did not miss you either!" he said to which you laughed. This was going to be a long livestream. You where sure of it.

That is all! ×^×!

I hope you enjoyed! Make sure to tell me your opinion dear simps! I tried really hard on this one! Our diamond boi is cute af qwq! Oh, and, LANGUAGE ME! XD! See you guys on the next oneshot!

vote or die tmr