sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #16 | ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏʙʟᴀᴅᴇ

B o i

Casper, my dude, c h i l l . I think you are the second biggest simp of Technoblade at this point. The first? Propably Piggy q-q! Well this was suggested by, once again, Caspertingz qwq! I swear to god if you request the next Techboblade oneshot, I will steal your kneecaps. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this!

You where walking around town with Techno as you two where just talking about random stuff. You two where really close, and both had a crush on each other. You would play minecraft with him sometimes on his streams, and the fans where shipping you two nonstop. There where a lot of fanarts of you two at instagram, Reddit or whatever app you could think of. Even fanfictions, but you where too bored to read them. You and Techno would walk inside a clothes shop and start bying some new clothes. It was really relaxing getting your head off of all this recording stuff and streaming.

After some time of you and Techno bying clothes and other stuff, you both got home. You would live together, considering you two where best friends. Sometimes you would watch some movies together, which made you feel happy that you could spend more time with him. Techno felt the same too. You both got home and put all of the new stuff at their place and then you both sat on the couch at the living room. "Phew....that is all." you said as he nodded. "I was thinking of seeing a movie today. Like usual. Are you up for it?" he asked in his monotone voice. You nodded as you got up to bring some snacks. Techno was picking a movie.

When you got back, you sat down and put the snacks on the table. He picked a romance movie? That was very much unlike him, but you shrugged it off. He started the movie and you two just watched. After some time, it got into the kissing stuff. That was your turn to blush and look away. Techno looked at you, chuckling. "Are you okay Y/N? Your face is red. Don't tell me that a random Romance movie is making you blush~" he teased you. "S-shut up Techno....you know that I do not watch Romance movies so often...so all in all, I may blush once or twice." you said, to which he nodded.

You two enjoyed the movie and then headed to your rooms. It was 5pm, and you did not really know what to do, so you opened your phone and scrolled down Instagram and Twitter. You would also watch some Youtube videos here and there. After some hours, it got to 8pm. You got up and changed into your pijamas, so you would be more comfortable. You then opened the TV inside of your room, looking at random stuff. You where bored. Super bored. After some minutes, Techno walked in, wearing his shorts and a shirt, which was his normal pijamas.

You looked at him. "Hey Techno! What are you doing? Do you want to watch onother movie?" you said in a qiestioning tone. He shrugged. "Anything is fine by me, just find something so I will not be bored." he said, to which you giggled. You both sat there, watching a new movie. After some time, Techno thought that it would be nice to drink something, so he brought some (wine/beer) for you two to drink. You both got to drink a good amount, so you ended up being half-drunk, half-sober and Techno anded up fully drunk, considering he got to drink more than you.

The movie ended, so you closed the TV. "You should propably go to sleep Techno. It is pretty late." you said as you got ready for bed. "How about we just-" he said, cutting himself off as he got at your bed, getting you on his lap and pulling you close to him. "T-t-techno...? W-what are y-you d-d-doing?" you said, to which he shushed you. "Shhh....calm down...." you nodded at his command. "Close your eyes too." he said to which you complied. He was ruffling your hair ever so slightly as he had his head so close to yours. You could feel his breath on your face too.

He finally kissed you, making your eyes widen in suprise. You relaxed at his gentle touch and you kissed him back, putting you hands on his neck. You two then stopped kissing for a bit and just stared at each others eyes. "Y/N....I..." he started saying, to which you shushed him. You giggled. "I love you too my little pig~" you teased him to which he chuckled. You both kissed for a bit and then let go. You felt sleepy, and Techno did too. You both got under the covers and he would hug you from behind, keeping you safe in his arms. "Goodnight Y/N" he said in a quiet tone, but little did he know, you where already fast asleep.

I am back :00!!

I am still sick, yes. I didn't go to school on Monday, or today. Why? Because my mom did not let me ._. but I am fine with it. I mean, I got some more sleep. I still have faint dark circles under my eyes, but I am finally feeling well-rested. Enough about me! Did you like the chapter owo?! Please tell me your opinion, I really do want to knoe if you liked it qwq! Welp, I will see you in the next one! Bye peeps!

May 13rd 2021 Update - Changed Technoblade's name because I came back :)! Sorry about that! I have left this account ded for a long time so I did not see that!

vote or die tmr