sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #6 | ɢᴇᴏʀɢᴇɴᴏᴛғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Okay!! Back :D

Hello there bois and gurls! I am back with onother oneshot request! This suggestion was made by a good friend! Her name is AmethystRain18 ! I hope you like this one Kiaotic! I tried really hard on it uwu! I just started writing whatever came through my head so it better be good :3!

You placed your coffee right next to your gaming desktop, getting ready for today's manhunt. You grabbed your headphones and turned your mic on. You logged in on Discord and joined the call of Dream, SapNap, GeorgeNotFound and BadBoyHalo or else known as Clay, Nick, George and Darryl. You have been friends with them for quite some time, so they thought that it would be a good idea that you would join them at some of their videos. Today's video would be a manhunt, so Dream let you choose if you wanted to join him as a speedrunner or the others.

You, being the hype person you where, chose to be at the speedrunner team with Dream. It was three against two. What could go wrong am I right? In the start, you and Dream would look at them and then ran away. "They started running!" SapNap said. "Ahhh!!! Get them!!!" Bad said as they all started going after both of you. "Ahh!!! Dream! I will distract them get wood!!!" you said through yout mic to which Dream said a small 'Okay'. You where running around the area, trying to dodge their hits. George was nowhere to be found.

After a while, Dream called after you to follow him because he had enough wood. You calmed down a bit as he also handed you some wood and a wooden sword. You could see the others behind you having stone swords. You thought that George got to go find some stone as you guys where trying to get wood. "THEY GOT STONE SWORDS?!" Dream said, as George chuckled. "Oh Dreammmm~~! Oh Y/N~~~!" he said, to which you blushed a bit. You shook it off and continued running with Dream at the jungle biome. "Not the jungle biome again I hate ittt...." SapNap said, frustrated. You just giggled and continued running with Dream.

"Oh god I found a destroyed portal!" Bad said in a happy tone. "Oh god they will get the chest! Run!" Dream said, to which you said 'I KNOW I AM RUNNING' really loud. "Earrape..." George said. After some time, you had found some iron, you and Dream had full iron armor and iron swords. You both chuckled. "What is so funny?" Bad said in a questioning tone. "Nothing-" Dream said to which you agreed with a small 'Yeah-'. You where sure of it, today would be a great day, because you where having fun with all of your friends.

-------------------------

After hours of playing, you and Dream got to beat the ender dragon. "Yesss!!!!! Finally!!!" You said happily. "Yessss!!!!!!!!" Dream said from the other end of the call. "Oh my god..." Bad said, sad because they lost. "I quit. How did Dream had diamond armor and did not put it on?! He put it on after he got to the end to kill us?! But how?!?!" SapNap said. "I mean, Y/N surely got to find a lot of diamonds, considering she got the achievement first." George said. He was right, you where the one that found all of the diamonds for Dream.

"Anyways, that was fun! See you guys the next time!" you said as the others said their goodbyes and you left the call. You took a deep breath and looked at the hour. It was 3pm, almost 4pm. You got up from your gaming chair and closed your PC. After that, you got downstairs, grabbing something from the fridge to eat. Just when you closed the fridge door, your phone started ringing. You where kind of confused on what that person who was calling you wanted, because it was almost evening. You grabbed your phone from your pocket and looked at who was calling.

It was George. You awnsered the phone and put it at your ear, to which you regretted of doing. "Hello?" you said as you took a bite of your small toast. "Y/N! FINALLY!" you jumped, almost getting your phone to crash to the floor. You grabbed it the last second and took a deep breath. "You scared me George...." you said as you tried to eat again. "Oh, sorry. You where not awnsering your phone so I thought something bad happened" he said, having a concerned tone at his voice. "Hmm....sorry. I had it on mute because we where playing together and I did not want anyone bothering me." you said as you took onother bite from your toast. "It is fine. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to talk on discord or even play together. You know, alone-" he said, to which you blushed.

You have had a small crush on George for quite some time now, so you where kind of happy you could spend some time with him. "Sure! We can stream together too! When do you want to play?" you said as you grabbed a glass and purred some water on it, drinking the half of the glass. "Well, I was thinking in about an hour! I hope that is fine with you-" he said gently. "I am fine with it George, do not worry." I said as I smiled. "Oh! Good! Also, will you ever do that face reveal? You know that your fans are waiting for that right?"

He was right. You had two million subsribers, and they where begging you to make a face reveal. You sighed. "Fine, I will do a face reveal today on twitch. BUT! Do not say anything about me being ugly, because you asked for it-" you said, trying to defend yourself of what would come next. "I am sure you look beautiful Y/N" he said as he chuckled. You blushed like a tomato, but you where happy that George could not see that. After a while of talking to him, he hung up and you looked at the hour. You guys where talking for half an hour, meaning you had onother half to get ready for the stream. Your eyes widened.

You got to your room as fast as you could, grabbing a good outfit. A black hoodie with a pair of black jeans. You got inside of the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that, you dried your hair and body. You let your hair down, as you put on your clothes. You looked at the hour, you had five minutes! You ran at your PC, opening it up. "Come on.....pleaseeeee" you said as you looked at the screen loading. When it opened, you opened twitch and started streaming with your face camera on. "H-hey guys! Y/N here! This is my face reveal video, I hope I am not too ugly...heh-" you said as you rubbed the back of your neck. After some time, you got a donation from SapNap. "You are beautiful. Stop saying that you are ugly." the robotic voice said.

"Thanks SapNap for the ten dollars! Also, thank you for your support." After SapNap's donation, you got onother one from a fan called Sally. "You are so cool and beautiful I am so jealous!!!" the robotic voice said once more. "Thank you Sally for the five dollars! I am glad you guys think I am not ugly!" you said as you smiled at your face cam. After a while, you joined George's call on Discord. "Hey Y/N! You finally did it!" he said cheerfully to which you replied with a small 'Yeah-'. "You are so beautiful! I wish I could hug you right now!" he said, to which you blushed. Your chat went wild with shippers.

"I....t-thanks George-" you said, as your chat started saying that you where blushing and stuttering. "Are you alright?" he said, to which you nodded at the camera. "Yeah! I am fine! No need to worry" you said as you where still blushing. 'Oh boy....this is going to be the death of me....this man is too beautiful for me to love' you thought as you got a private text on Discord from George. You looked at it for some time, trying to proccess what is said. 'I ❤ u'. 'I ❤ u 2' you texted back to him as you chuckled.

That's all :D!

I hope you guys enjoyed! I had fun writing this story! Kiaotic, I hope you like it! I tried to make it to your liking uwu! I will see you the next time guys! Tell me your thoughts on this oneshot!

vote or die tmr