sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #17 | ᴛᴜʙʙᴏ

Idek what to put anymore-

Hey guys! Welcome to suggestion 17, made by bluepotato9 ! I hope you like it! That red string idea really got me to write a lot of stuff so I hope it is nice! Anyways! I hope you enjoy this!

You would look at the white board and see the teacher writing some stuff down. Maths class sure was a pain in the back. Sure, you could understand most of it, but it was boring. It would be better if you had music class or at least PE. After some time, you heared the bell and got up from your seat, grabbing your bag and head to your locker. You put your Mathematics books and notebooks inside, getting the Biology stuff for the next lesson after lunch time. You grabbed your sketchbook and put it inside your bag too. You closed your locker and headed to the lunch room area.

You sat down in a desk that had four seats, but knew that noone would like to sit with you. You grabbed your lunch box from home, which had two toasts with some orange juice. It was something you could eat forever. You would not mind it. You took a bite out of your toast and take out your sketchbook and a pencil from your bag. You really liked sketching, but mostly as a hobby. You loved sketching bees, real ones or even other versions of them from games. You mostly liked the minecraft bees. They where so cute and you would always say it was your favourite animal in the game.

You started sketching some minecraft bees on top of flowers or just casually flying while you where eating. Lunch time would take 30 minutes, so you tried to enjoy it. You heared a fake cough coming from on top of you. You looked up and saw your friend, Anna. "Hey Anna, what's up?" you asked as you put your pencil down and tried to eat a bit more like a human being. "The sky is up dummy! Anyways, what are you doing there? Sketching weird-looking bees again?" she said as she giggled. "Yeah. But you have to admit, they look cute!" you said as she smiled at you and sat next to you.

"True, they are cute. I love looking at your sketches of bees and other animals, but you say they are not good?! Girl please, I can't draw a stick figure" she said to which you chuckled. "Yeah right, tell me about it. In arts class we where told to draw ONE thing and you couldn't even draw a straight line!" you said to which she whimpered. "Do not remind meeee...." she said sadly. "Awww, is my bestie sad~?" you said, hugging her. "There thereee" she giggled. "Stop teasing dammit!" you gave up on teasing and took a sip out of your orange juice box.

"So, what are you doing here? I thought you where sick-" she cut you off before you could finish your sentence. "Ohhhh, about that. I kind of lied. My parents just needed help at home, so I stayed. But anough about me! Tell me! What happened those days that I was gone?" she asked and you sighed. "Nothing much. Just Tommy making a big deal about himself in the halls. You know him." you said as she sighed like you did. "I mean, I do not blame him. Getting attention is hard as hell here, so it is a thing only he could do." Anna said to which you nodded.

"So, I read a thing on the internet about soulmatessss" she said as you groaned. "Can we NOT?" you tried to stop this conversatio from going any further. "Nope! We have to talk about it! Come on Y/N~!!" she said sadly, making puppy dog eyes. "Anna no." you said sternly. "Anna yes!" she said, making you give in. "Fineeee.....but no promises I will hear the whole thinggg...." you said as you took the last sip out of your orange juice box and throw it at the can bin and you succed on getting it inside, but sadly noone noticed. What a bummer. Anna started talking after some seconds.

"So, I read that there is a red string in your finger, most likely your pinky, that it attaches to onother person's finger too! There is a long red string that only the person that has the same string like you can see. You can follow the string, but the thing is it only appears if you believe in it. Sadly, both of the people have to believe in it to appear, so it is really hard...." she said as you chuckled. "Yeah, I do know about it, but it is just a myth" you said as you looked at her. "It is NOT a myth! Trust me! It could help you meet your soulmate before you get eighteen! Oh, I did not mention that did I? When you turn eighteen, it is even harder to find the person, because the string is getting teared up after some years."

You believed her now. Your mom also talked about it. She was so close at meeting the one right for her, but sadly the string got teared up. She was so sad, but at least she found a good person. A funny dad. It was just not the right person. "I see....." you said as you looked at your hand. Suddenly, a red string appeared. You stared at it. "Anna....I think I can see it...." you said as you looked at it. "Really?! Oh my god yes! You just had to believe in it! The other person was just waiting for you to believe!" she said as you could not take your eyes off of it.

"I can't believe it.....after all of those years....wow, that is crazy-" you said as you heared another fake cough. It was Tommy. "Hey woman! Can we talk? Tubbo over there is boring and making me feel cringy." Tommy said as you sighed. Anna let you go with him. "For the last time Tom, it is not Tubbo, it is Toby. How many times do I have to tell ya not to call him with his Youtube name at school?" you said as you folded your arms. "Ehhh, do not make such a big deal about it. I mean, he is cool with it. And do NOT call me Tom" he said as he folded his own arms, looking at you.

"Anyways, can you tell me where Toby is? I want to talk to him about something before we head out to do random stuff." you said, knowing that Tommy wanted to make some trouble occur. Just that. "Oh, he is inside of Physics class, waiting for the bell to ring. What a boomer." he said as you sighed and thanked him. You walked at the class as you opened the door. Toby was humming but then he heared the door and stopped, starring at you. "Ahh, hey Y/N, do you also have Physics after lunch? Cause I do." he said as he gave you a smile.

"About that, no. I do not really have Physics. I sadly have Biology. But that is not the point! I have news!" you said as Toby looked at you with a questioning face. "What is it? Did you get good grades at your test yesterday and forgot to tell me?" he asked, making you remember you got a 14/20. "Ehh, not really, I wanted to talk to you about the soulmate string thing! It appeared to my finger today! Isn't that sick!? I can ask my mother to help me find the person! I know she would want me to live a happy life with the right person, considering she lost her chance a long time ago" you said, excited.

"Wait, you said it appeared on your finger today too?" he asked as you nodded. "Strange, it appeared on mine today too." he said as you looked at your string and look at it's direction. It was in Toby's finger. You both blushed as you stared at each other. "U-u-uhhh....well that was unexpected....hehe...." you said as he nodded. "Y-yeah...." he awnsered, triying to stop this scene from being more akward than it already was. You smiled at yourself, knowing that what you discovered today would make your life a bit more brighter.

YEET THAT WAS BIG!!

1000+ words go brrrr. My fingers hurt yay qwp! I hope you guys enjoyed! Tell me if you liked it here and if you thought that the story was fluff af XD! Anyways, that is all for today! Peace out!

vote or die tmr