sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #19 | sᴋᴇᴘᴘʏ

OUR DIAMOND BOI FINALLY!

I am here with the second suggestion of Tasty_Toast ! I hope all of you enjoy this because it is  f l u f f! See you at the end of the fanfiction ;)! I do not have motivation so rip qwq! N/N means (Nickname - Your/Nickname)

Skeppy and you would play minecraft for 6 hours now. You promised your fans that you would do a 24 hour live, so you got ready for the occasion. Your favourote chips where laying on your PC table as well as your (coffee/energy drink). You sighed and started rebuilding your house from scratch. Skeppy destroyed it, so you had to remake it. This server was only for you, Skeppy, BadBoyHalo and MAYBE you would let A6D join if he asked nicely. You would start counting the blocks meters so yout house would be symetric.

Skeppy would join your call after 10 minutes while you where trying to smelt sand at the over to get glass. "Ohhhh hello Y/N! What have you been up tooo?" he said, emphasizing the word 'to' a bit too much. "I have been trying to make a new house, considering you blew up the last one. That is what I have been up to." you said as you grabbed the glass and headed at the crafting table, making it stained. "Oops, sorry. Guess you should have made it with nether wood, not normal oak and dark wood~" he said as he chuckled. You groaned and tried to ignore him for just a minute. It did not work at all.

"So~! Can I help? I mean, I destroyed your last houseee" he said casually. "As you said, you destroyed my last house, so no. I do not trust you Skeppy. Neither does Bad you see-" I said as my chat started spamming 'Lol' and 'Lmao' for Skeppy. I chuckled a bit as I got done placing all of the glasses for the windows. First floor was almost done, but it just needed a wooden floor instead of a dirt one and a ceiling. Skeppy came over to your new house as he looked at it. It had a small bridge, considering you made a small water lake all around the house before you would start building it.

You just thought it would look a bit more aesthetic and nice that way, so you took it upon yourself to try the idea. Skeppy giggled. "It is really nice! I mean, not as good as mine but still!" he said as you rolled your eyes. "Yeah yeah sure Skeppy...." you said as he gasped. "What? Do you not trust me?! I mean, look at your house! It has a dirt floor! It does not even have a basement!" he said as you looked at your camera. "I am still working on it dangit! Stop trying trying to find an excuse!" you said, feeling a bit teased. He giggled more, which made you feel a bit warm on the inside.

"Okay okay I will stop teasing. Do you want any dark oak wood for the floor? I got a stack inside of my chest and I have tons of those trees near my house." he said, wanting to help for real this time. "Might as well say yes, considering you would do it even if I said no." you said as you smiled. "You are correct! Here, lemme get at home andddd.....got it!" he said as he grabbed the stack of dark oak wood and handed it to you while you where making the ceiling. "Thanks Skep." you said as you took off your sheild, thinking that it was kind of bothering you a bit from working. "No problem N/N. Also, what was that nickname just now?"

You giggled. "I mean, you are calling me N/N. Can't I call you Skep? It is cute like youuu" you said as you teased him a bit. He blushed, but noone could see it. "Stop teasing Y/N....it will not work on me." he said as he was now chopping down wood for you. "Oh really? I am 99% sure that you blushed when I said that Skep. And do not lie." you said as you got done making the ceiling of the first floor."Welp, you are wrong I guess!" he said as you giggled. "Yeah yeah I believe ya Skep-" and that was one of your random days of playing minecraft. Your chat knew more than you two, and they sure did make fanart of you two being shipped.

I am done bois!!!

Did you like it? I am sorry for leaving again. I cannot find free time that often anymore ;-;! Sorry everybodyyyy. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! Be grateful that I will let them open for a month or 2 weeks or so -^-. See ya simps!

vote or die tmr