sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ #11 | ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀsᴏᴏᴛ

Istg I loved writing this!

Hello guys! Welcome to suggestion 11! I am back from vacation :D! Today's request is brought to you by BlissfullDreaming ! Thank you dear friend for suggesting something yet again! I hope you find this to your liking everyone! That is all from me! Go on and read uwu! (I got a Minecraft shirt when I was on vacation! Just a random thing, I know-)

It is that time of the year again. Winter. Christmas is waiting. Presents at the tree and cookies with milk. Cold wind with snow greeting you every single time you open the door. You loved winter. You really loved making snowmans and get to have snowball fights with friends. Maybe it was because you would like the cold rushing through your skin. Who knows? Your parents also enjoyed winter and they would always spend it with you, but this year they had a lot of responsibilities, so you did not want to make them feel bad.

You would buy random stuff from the store and head back home once you got what you needed. You organized everything and headed to your room. You opened your PC and got to Youtube. You where curious if Will has posted a new video. In fact, he did, so you pressed on it and watched it till the end. When it ended, you headed to your drawer and grabbed some new clothes you bought today. You put them on and walk outside, taking a deep breath, in and out.

You walked at Will's house and opened the door, seeing him at the couch. "Hello Will!!!" you said happily as you walked at the living room. "Y/N?! How did you get in? Also, hi-" he said, a bit startled to see me inside of his house. "The door was unlocked soooo, I just yeeted myself inside I guess-" you said as you shrugged. Will chuckled at your awnser and got up, hugging you. You smiled at yourself and hugged him back. "Why where you outside? You know it is really cold today." he told you as you sighed.

"Will, I am not a kid, I think I can take care of myself." you said in a serious tone and got your gloves and jumper off, leaving them on the couch and getting closer to the fireplace. "Warmmmmmm~~~" you said as you giggled. Will rolled his eyes and sat next to you near the fire. "So, what brought you here? I wasn't expecting a visit from you." he said as he stared at your eyes. "Well, I finished looking at your recent video and I got so bored at home, so I thought I could come and pay you a visit, since you spend your christmas alone this year too." you said as you folded your arms. "Reasonable-" he said, putting his hands up in defeat.

"Would you like to get outside and have a snowball fight? I am kind of excited today!" you asked him happily as he was still staring at your eyes from later. He was quiet. "Mmm? Oh, yeah sure. Not now though. It is freezing outside." he said as he got up from the seat next to you and walked at the kitchen. You got up as well and followed him. "Fine. Then what about a Minecraft hardcore game?" you asked him as you looked at what he was doing. He was purring some water for himself and drink the half of the glass.

"That is fine by me. As long as you do not kill me 'by accident'." he air quotted as he drank the rest of his water. "Hey! It was an accident! I swear I did not do it on purpose!" you said as he awnsered with a small and teasing 'Mhmm~~'. You groaned and tried to ignore him. You both got at the room where Will was streaming and playing games on his PC, so you sat next to him, grabbed the small laptop Will used rarely and started playing Minecraft. You where both pretty good, yet you where always terrified of endermen, so you let Will take care of getting the ender eyes.

-----------------------------

You both where playing for quite a while, so you decided to stop for the day. You both put on your jumpers and gloves and headed outside. Will also put on his beanie and scarf, since you did not take them off so you still had them on. You grabbed some snow and formed a snowball. You grinned and threw it on Will's face on lighting speed. "Oh, it's on!" he said as the snowball fight begun. You lost to him, so you where kind of sad. He pinned you down at the snowy floor with him having a hold of your wrists, so you could not ascape. "Admit it! You lost!"

"Fineee, I lost." you said as you giggled cutely. There was an akward silence bettween you two, but it made you blush. He was still pinning you to the floor, and you both where full of snow. He took it upon himself and kissed you, and you returned it, which made him happy. It then started snowing again. It was like mother nature knew what you two where doing and she wanted to spice things up with a bit of romantic tension in the air. She succeded. She was sure of it when she saw the both of you smiling at each other and saying 'I love you' nonstop.

Yay I love this ;°;!

What do you guys think?! I loved this winter like aura and topic for this oneshot so I said to myself 'why not?' ! Anyways, I am sorry for not uploading, I lost inspiration qwq! I am also trying to get a hold of myself, since I decided what I want to be! I will be an artist AND a sketcher! I hope you guys are proud of my choise and decision in life! I love you dear simps! Talk to you later!

vote or die tmr