Chapter 4

A few days later...

Ranveer was finally done with the reports. He was supposed to give it to Jany but he didn't want to see her. He wanted to see his deepu. So he walked to her cabin.

He knocked and entered. "Why are you passing me these, Jany must review this," Deepika said. "She is busy," he said. Deepika sighed and took the reports. She started reading it.

"Good, now ask Dheeraj about the Mr Sharna report," Deepika said and Ranveer nodded. He walked to the door but she stopped him. "Wait, come here," she said. He walked to her.

A little too close but she didn't mind. "Has Mr Mehra said anything to you?" she asked, her eyes lingering on his lips. Ranveer started explaining. But her eyes were fixed on his lips.

Suddenly, she grabbed his face and kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. His eyes shut and he held her waist and kissed her back.

It was hard and passionate. She bit his lip. Then, she left his lips. They were still holding each other, breathing heavily. None of them said a thing. She unwrapped her arms around him and covered her mouth.

She walked away, leaving him there with a bleeding lower lip. He touched his lips, they were swollen. But he didn't care about that. He finally got a kiss from her.

The longing of her lips to touch his was finally stopped. But now, he just wanted her to be his again. He walked to his cabin and called Dheeraj for the reports.

Deepika was in the toilet. She can't believe she kissed him. That too for so long. She touched her lips, they were swollen and she was sure his was too.

She walks back to her office and started her work.

Next day...

Ranveer was finished with the report so he went to Deepika's cabin. He smiled and walked to her. "Deepika, here is the reports," he said. She nodded. He held her hand but she pulled it away.

"Whats wrong?" he asked. "Look. Whatever happened yesterday was a mistake. We were not suppose to kiss. Go just forget about it. And there is nothing between us," she said.

Now he was upset. "What do you mean it was a mistake. You fucking kissed me for a minute. You kissed me like how you use to kiss me when we're young. Don't think I forgot. And now you are saying that it's a mistake. What the hell. And how can you even say there is nothing between us!?" he asked.

"Because there is nothing!" she exclaimed...