Chapter 14

They kissed. Her arms went around his neck and his around her waist. He pulled her even closer, kissing her harder. She giggled and kissed him back harder. Her arms moved and her hands cupped his cheeks. They finally pulled out.

"It's a yes that means," Ranveer said, fixing her hair. "It is," she said, smiling. He pecked her lips again and they soon headed off to her home. Deepika was admiring her ring when Ranveer jumped on her, shirtless.

"Yes, my dear fiance," she said, bringing her hand to his cheeks. "You wanna visit India. To tell. Your parents?" he asked. "Ok, book the tickets," she said.

He booked the tickets and switched off the lights to sleep. "Wait, so you are just gonna go to sleep?" she asked. "Yeah," he said. She groaned as she wanted to spend time with him.

She got an idea. She slowly touched his shoulder  and kissed his ear. She brought her hand to his chest and caressed it. "I was thinking we could do something special," she said. "Not now," he said. "Why?" she asked. "Cause I am tired," he said and snuggled closer to her.

She sighed and decided it was better to sleep.

3 years later....

Deepika and Ranveer were married. They had a baby girl names Ria. "Papa! I want McDonald's!" she whined. He chuckled at her behavior and said ok as Deepika was not home.

Deepika came home after a while to see her daughter eating Burger. "Veer!" she shouted. He walked to her. "Yeah?" he asked. "I told you it's not good to give Ria MacDonald!" she scolded. "But she really wanted it," he said.

Deepika sighed. She nodded and hugged Ranveer. She took a shower and they watched a movie.

And they lived happily, ever after...