Chapter 9

Next morning....

Deepika woke up in morning feeling sore between her legs. She blushed. Remembering how she was screaming and begging for Ranveer. She turned to her right to see Ranveer on his phone.

He turned to her and smiled. "Hey," he said. She smiled and slowly climbed on him and took his phone. She put his phone on the table and pinned both his hands up.  "Remember our rule? No phones when we are together," she said.

He smirked and nodded. He rapidly rolled her over and she smirked. She wrapped her arms around her and they kissed. He pressed his face to hers and kissed her hard. They were interrupted by the hotel's doorbell.

"Breakfast!" they heard. Ranveer got off bed and wore his boxers. He opened the door and took the breakfast and thanked the guy. Deepika stood up, completely naked. "Veer?" she asked.

He hummed. "Did you tear my my favourite underwear?" she asked. He giggled and walked to her. He pulled her by her waist. "You won't need it anymore. It's soaking wet anyway," he said and she blushed.

"I'll buy you a more sexier one," he teased. "And could you wear some clothes before I take you again," he said, growling like a lion. She laughed and took a shower. Ranveer wore a robe and went to his room to shower.

He entered her room again. Just then, his apple watch rang. There was a meeting in an hours time. When deepika came out of the toilet. They ate breakfast and left for the meeting.

They were in the meeting room and the guy was doing a presentation. Ranveer and deepika were sitting beside each other when he placed his hand on her naked thigh. She smiled softly. Ranveer started caressing her thigh.

And was going higher when she slapped his hand. The meeting was over soon. "I want to go and meet my parents," deepika said.

Ranveer smiled. He loved her parents. They were very nice. He nodded. "Can I tag along?" he asked. "Ok," she said. They sat in a rickshaw and went to Malabar hill.

The house was still the same

The house was still the same. "Remember when I use to throw buckets of water at you when we use to play," he said, remembering those days. She laughed.

They entered the house. "Kanna, how are you?" her father came with a smile. "Prakash uncle. You are still as fit as ever," Ranveer said. "I am sorry son, but I fail to recognise you," he said.

"I am Ranveer your old neighbor," Ranveer said. Prakash smiled widely and pulled Ranveer in for a hug. "We miss you beta," he said.

"Actually, Deepika missed you the most," he said. They started walking to her room. Deepika went to her mother and Prakash and Ranveer walked around the house. "Beta, don't leave her side again. She will not be able to handle it. She even tried to commit suicide when she could not find you. Don't hurt her again," Prakash pleaded.

Ranveer was shocked. "Don't worry uncle. I am never leaving her side," Ranveer said. They chatted a bit more and Ranveer and Deepika were back to the hotel.

Ranveer was at the balcony, walkinh up and down when Deepika entered his room. "Arrey, whats wrong?" she asked.

"Why did you try to commit suicide when you couldn't find me?" he asked, looking dead in the eye. And deepika freezed.