Chapter 10

She froze. He walked to her angrily. "What were you thinking!?" he shouted. "I-" he cut her off. "Just cause I left doesn't mean you could take a stupid decision!" he shouted.

"You meant too much to me. I was too attached to you. I was nothing without you. I missed you so much and I didn't have another choice," she said. His eyes softened. He hugged her.

"That doesn't mean you can-" "I know, I was young and did not know anything," she said. He sighed and carried her to the bed and layed her down on it.

He lied down beside her and caressed her forehead. "Did you have a girlfriend after you left me?" she asked, her possessive nature peeking out. He grinned.

"If I say yes, what will you do?" he asked. Her face changed. He laughed. "I never had a girlfriend after you. I missed you too much," he said. She sighed and hugged him.

"Have you?" he asked. "Nope," she said, while tracing the hickey on his neck. "Let's go out," he said and she nodded. They both took a quick shower and wore their clothes.

Deepika was picking her glasses and handbag. "Baby, call a cab. I will be out soon," she said. Ranveer called a cab. Deepika came out of the bathroom looking fabulous

 Deepika came out of the bathroom looking fabulous

Ranveer took his mug of coffee and sipped it. He looked at her from up to down

 He looked at her from up to down

"Chalo," she said. "The cab isn't here yet," he said, putting the mug on the table and walking to her. "We could have some fun before it comes," he said and pulled her by her waist. "You are looking ravishing," he complimented.

She put her bag down and smirked. She pulled the strap of her dress down and waved her hair. He growled. "Don't make me hard before we leave," he said. She smirked and brought her hand to his pants. "Control," she stroked the cloth above his erection.

His phone pinged. "Let's go," she said and walked. He groaned and followed her. They sat in the taxi and Ranveer crossed his legs and looked out the window.

Deepika went closer and sat very close to him. She placed her hand on his thigh buy he brushed it away. She smirked and brought her lips to his ear. "I am taking you to the area where we use to secretly make out without our parents knowing," she whispered and bit his earlobe.