Chapter 5

Ranveer was hurt. His eyes were red. "I can't believe I use to be in love with you!" he said and stormed off. Deepika broke down once again. What has she done. She hurt him. That was the last thing she wanted.

"Veer!" she said too softly for him to hear. Deepika occupied herself with work. She saw Ranveer leaving and the fact that he didn't even look in her cabin hurt.

Midnight...

Deepika was finally done with her work. She locked her cabin and went home. She threw her bag on the floor and dropped on the couch. Then, she got a text from the company group.

"Hey guys, be ready tomorrow night. We Will be having a company party. You too boss," it said. Deepika sighed. It was gonna be hard to see Ranveer. And she was sure Jany will flirt her ass of with him.

So she was going. By hook or by crook.

Next night...

Deepika got ready and she wore a short black dress.

She walked in the club and saw Ranveer

She walked in the club and saw Ranveer. He was sipping on a margarita when he saw her looking ravishing. He was looking ravishing too.

Deepika bit her lower lip

Deepika bit her lower lip. She walked to them and everyone said hi. "Veer! Come on. Dance with me!" Jany told Ranveer. Deepika's blood boiled.

Veer!? How dare she call him Veer. That was Deepika's name to call him. Only hers. And to be honest, it only sounded good coming out of Deepika's mouth.

Ranveer nodded and both Jany and him went to the dance floor. She was too touchy and Deepika did not like it. Ranveer would steal a glance from her every now and then. The third time he looked, he saw her taking shot after shit which was not good.

Her stamina with alcohol is bad. And she only drank when she was upset. He always stopped her drinking cause she could not handle it.

10 Years Ago...

"Veer, I wanna drink!" she scolded him for taking her drink. "No more. You have too much already," he said, pouring the glass of alcohol down the sink. She pulled him by his shirt and started unbuttoning his shirt.

He pushed her hands away. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Let me. You don't let me drink, so let me at least have you," she said and brought her mouth to his neck. She bit him and that was so unexpected.

Ranveer carried her in bridal style and brought her to his room and threw her on  the bed. She screamed playfully when he climbed on her. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Shirt off, Now!" she demanded. He shook his head and rolled beside her. "Sleep," he said, cuddling with her.

10 Years Later...

He chuckled at the memory. "What?" Jany asked. "Nothing," he said. "I need to go to the bathroom," she said. He nodded and she left.

He took this opportunity to go and see what the commotion at the bar was about. Deepika was fighting with the bartender.

"Gimme my drink or I'll strip!" she scolded. "No ma'am. You had enough," the bartender said. Ranveer went there.

"Sorry dude. Boss, no more drinks," he said. Deepika frowned. "You don't get to tell me what to do." she shot back. Ranveer sighed.

He whispered something in the bartenders ear and the guy nodded. "What?" Deepika asked. "he will make you another drink," Ranveer said. Deepika smiled.

Deepika wrapped her arms around his neck and glided her nose go his. "I missed you so much these years. I wanted to find you. And I did, but didn't succeed. And here you are now," she said.

She punched his shoulder too hard. "Ow!" he said. "Why are you here. Go to Jany," Deepika said, jealous. Ranveer smiled. This was his deepu. The possessive one. "Ok," Ranveer said and was about to go but Deepika pulled him and pushed him to the bar. She held his collar.

"Don't you dare! You are mine! Not hers! Only mine!" she said. Ranveer smirked. "We aren't dating anymore," he said. "We didn't break up either," she said softly, leaving his shirt.

He sighed and caressed her cheek. "You are drunk deepika. I wish I could kiss you. But I can't, cause you wouldn't like it when you wake up tomorrow and you. Will never forgive me," he said.

Deepika frowned. She walked closer to him making sure her body was pressed to his. "I promise I Will forgive you. Just kiss me. I want it," she said. He sighed and leaned in and kissed her.

She held his face and his right hand went to her hair as he kissed her. They pulled out and rested their foreheads on each other. "I love you,"