Chapter 11

He smirked and turned his head lightly. He held her hand hand in his and looked at her. "I'm excited," he whispered. She smirked.

Soon, they reached and got off. It was an abandoned fort where people went to visit. They were walking through the corridors of the fort when Ranveer pulled Deepika and pushed her to the wall.

She smiled and he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. Just then, they heard footsteps. She pushed him away and allowed the elderly couple to walk pass them.

When they were gone, Ranveer pulled Deepika to him again. She cupped his cheeks and kissed his nose. "I love you," she said. "I love you too," he said. They walked around the fort.

Suddenly, they bumped into a guy and Deepika smiled. "Raj!" she squealed. They hugged and Ranveer wasn't too happy. "Who are you?" Raj asked. "I am Ranveer, her boyfriend," he said and pulled Deepika to him.

"Ranveer. Oh it's you," Raj said and shifted his attention to Deepika. "I am having a party tonight. You must come," he said. Deepika nodded and Ranveer was found dumbfounded.

The guy left. "Why did you say yes?" Ranveer asked. "He is an old friend. And it would be fun to go," she said. "If he tries to woo you or anything I wi-" she shut his mouth with a finger. "He won't do anything," she said and they went back to the hotel to get ready.

They got ready and headed to the house. They entered and we're greeted by the Raj. Raj just grabbed Deepika's hand and pulled her to meet friends, leaving Ranveer there. Ranveer just walked to the drinks area and ordered himself a can of tiger beer.

He saw Deepika and Raj dancing together. He hated the sight but just let it go. He closed his eyes and let a tear escape from it and he continued drink. After twenty minutes, he just stopped as he was already drunk.

Just then, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He brushed it away, knowing it was Deepika's hand. The hand came back and caressed his arm this time. He brushed it away and turned the chair so he was facing the dance floor. Deepika stood infront of him and caressed his cheek.

He held her hand and pulled it down. She sighed and looked down at his hand holding hers. She knew he was angry, sad and jealous. And she felt guilty for that. Just then, Raj came from the crowd and held her hand again. Ranveer's eyes boiled.

"Come let's go and dance!" he said. Deepika pulled her hand away from him. "Number one, you have no right to keep pulling me into crowds. And number two, I am not your girlfriend so stop trying to be so close to me," she said.

Raj was shocked. He looked at Ranveer who was smirking at him with the "You never gonna get her dude" face.  But when Deepika looked at him, he stopped smiling.

Raj just went back to the crowd. Ranveer started walking to the door and exited the building. Deepika ran after him and held his hand. He finally turned to her. She wasn't wearing heels so she was shorter and when she starred playing with the buttons on his shirt, he looked away.

"Aye," she said. But no reply. She hugged him. "Aye," she said again. Still not reply. She pulled out and captured his lips. He didn't kiss her back. "I am sorry," she said with puppy eyes. He sighed and hugged her.

She felt like she had just won the World Cup and hugged him back. "But I am still mad at you!" he said. She frowned. "Why?" she asked. "Cause you were dancing with that douche. I would have danced with some other girl if you would have told me," he said.

Deepika started hitting him. "I am not allowing you to dance with anyone else. Only I have the right to touch you in any way!" she said. "Wow. You dance with someone else then it's fine. I dance with someone else you get angry?" he said.

"Yes!" she said with a smile. "Yes?" he said and picked her up and spun her in the air. She giggled. "Ok, I think we should go home," she said and he nodded. They went back to the hotel and took a shower.

They both just dropped on bed as they were both very tired.