Chapter 7

Deepika and Ranveer walked down the hall. Their cabins were in front of each other so he could steal a few kisses from her before she entered her cabin. Ranveer started working when Jany entered his cabin.

"How can you hug our boss?" she asked. "Why?" he asked. "Oh come on. You know there is something between us," Jany said which made Ranveer's eyes widened.

"Jany, there is nothing between us. And I already love someone," he said and Jany was speechless. Deepika entered his cabin. She placed a paper on his table and he held her hand and pulled her back.

He kissed her cheek which made her blush and she left. "You are dating boss?" Jany asked. "Yes," Ranveer said. Jany ran out. Ranveer frowned but he let it go and continued his work.

During lunch, Ranveer frowned as Deepika didn't come so he packed food and went to her cabin to see her working. He placed the food on a round table and nudged her.

"Come and eat. You have been working a lot," he said, stroking her hair. She sighed and they sat on the couch. He fed her and smiled, what a nice lunch. She finished the food and wiped her mouth. He threw the plastic container in the dustbin and kissed her.

She held his face and kissed him back. Her right hand went to his shirt button and she unbuttoned it slowly. She left his lips and sucked his chest. Then, he felt a bite. He groaned at that.

Just then, there was a knock. "Wait!" Deepika shouted and she started buttoning his shirt. She used her thumb to rub the lipstick off his lips and went to open the door.

It was Dheeraj. "Yes?" she asked. "Ma'am, you have gotten an email and it says that you have to go to India for a business trip. And you are allowed to bring someone along," Dheeraj said. He passed her the printed mail and left.

"Baby do you want to come with me to India?" she asked. He smiled. "You don't have to ask me baby, " he said, she smiled and hugged him. Just then, she remembered something and she pulled out and hit him.

"What?" he asked. "Why was Jany in your cabin this morning?" she asked. He smirked, and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "She came to ask me whether we were together. And I said yes," he said.

Deepika sighed and nodded. "Chalo, we should go home and start packing," he said. She nodded. They walked down to wear his car was. He pecked her lips. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," she said and they sat in their own cars and drove off...