Chapter 8

Next day...

Deepika and Ranveer were in the airport. Ranveer walked to Deepika and kissed her but she pushed him away. "Stop, there are people here," she blushed. He whined.

They got on the plane and soon reached India. They were staying at Taj Hotel. They checked in their rooms. After Ranveer unpacked in his room, he went to Deepika's room.

He entered to see her wearing her towel and walkinh around. He gulped hard. He walked in and hugged her from behind. "Veer, I am naked!" she said. "Well, ok," he said an left her.

She turned to face him and saw him taking off his pants and shirt. He stood there in his boxers. "Now I am naked too," he said and pulled her to him. She bit her lip and brought her hand to his arms. "You have been working out," she said.

He smirked. "Horny much," he said and she slapped his arm. He laughed and carried her to the bed and threw her on it. He climbed on her and kissed her. Her hands gripped his shoulders. Then it went to his cheeks and forced him to pull out.

"Stay here, I am gonna go wear my clothes," she said and got off. "Why are wearing your clothes. I said I an gonna wear mine," she said and pushed him back on the bed.

She changed and came out. He saw her in a oversized shirt and he could hardly get a glimpse of her underwear. He bit his lip. She climbed on him he adjusted her hair. "How can you be so beautiful?" he asked. "How can you be so hot?" she shot back and her eyes devoured his body.

"I want you!" she whispered in his ears. "What. Baby not now, it's too early," he said. "What do you mean. It's not like we haven't slept together. I ache for you in me baby. Please!" she said. He smirked and rolled her over and kissed her hard.

And that led to a lot more...